• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.99

AstralSoul

Illusionist
I have an excess of millions of gold a day (I do the whole map with the app, so that's a lot of gold), so this change is a wonderful, much better wholesaler. I like too that the price is the same, but the amount is what it changes. With the little 1:1.5 ratio is almost worth buying all of them at least once, to burn gold.

DeletedUser4027

The reason for this latest change was to bring the Wholesaler into line with the last changes to the Trader as it was disproportionate. Hence we have also halved the quest aspect to help with the changes here rather than leave them as they were.
Yes, you halved the number of trades, but the value of those trades has gone up 250% as I said in my original post. I have just wiped out all of my Gold reserve doing the 6 trades quest in the current event, sure I got more Goods, but I'm also broke!!!, That is still disproportionate in my books.