• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.98

m4rt1n

Adept
Please return the helping hand on the app to the far right, now it has been moved to 3rd from left, I keep loading cities when trying to help players slowing me down significantly.

I help a lot more cities than I want to view and helping has become an aweful lot more fiddly on the app now. :(

Pauly7

Magus
It does seem like an entirely pointless change... Some programmer must've been really bored one day and thought they would switch some buttons around... Still, once you're used to where they are it'll be OK.

Errandil

Conjurer
Is it just me or they changed buttons in confirmation dialog for leaving negotiations in the spire? Because I keep automatically hitting "stay", which is very annoying. Not as much as moving the NH button, but still. Also making the red button to confirm your action and green one to decline is a really bad UI design.

Verde

Soothsayer
Is it just me or they changed buttons in confirmation dialog for leaving negotiations in the spire? Because I keep automatically hitting "stay", which is very annoying. Not as much as moving the NH button, but still. Also making the red button to confirm your action and green one to decline is a really bad UI design.
Agreed, what's going on with these button changes, to what seems no real purpose? Don't recall seeing these in Beta (spire or nh) ... or did I miss it?

Pauly7

Magus
Yes! I was thinking the same about hitting the wrong button.

It's just that bored developer again who's switching over buttons just to mess with us.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Yes! I was thinking the same about hitting the wrong button.

It's just that bored developer again who's switching over buttons just to mess with us.

The NH button move sucked, I had already my finger movement pattern to do it (the only thing I do in the app) I am not very handy with the phone, I don't like them, neither social media, so I use it only for the occasional WhatsApp and NH. But I am getting used to the new spot and yesterday, did my 250 regions without accidentally visiting someone's else city, I rather to that on the city I want, on PC.

Timneh

Artisan
The new NH system is so much better than the old one that there is no comparison between the two (in my opinion).
@Muf-Muf @Silmaril are there any plans to change making visits on the world map on browser the same as the app version ?

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
The new NH system is so much better than the old one that there is no comparison between the two (in my opinion).
@Muf-Muf @Silmaril are there any plans to change making visits on the world map on browser the same as the app version ?

Nothinig is afoot for this currently due to the fact of the differing technologies on browswer and app.

But what I can say is the devs are hard at work on the next chapter!

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Nothinig is afoot for this currently due to the fact of the differing technologies on browswer and app.

But what I can say is the devs are hard at work on the next chapter!

How about a list, like the "FS members list", called "Neighbors." It will list all your neighbors like FS members, with the hand icon on the right. That way, you go through them all in a blast.

Julian

Sorcerer
How about a list, like the "FS members list", called "Neighbors." It will list all your neighbors like FS members, with the hand icon on the right. That way, you go through them all in a blast.
Yes, ideally showing how many times they've given you neighbourly help.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Yes, ideally showing how many times they've given you neighbourly help.

Yeah, as extra information is nice, besides de golden hand. But if they add it in a list like the FS, we all will do all visits, because we will do them under a minute... and the gold, well, you always can burn it in the Wholeseller, so you can always benefit from it (that is if it takes a minute to go through 250 or more provinces haha,)

Pauly7

Magus
So the notes now say that the Spire trophies start with the Spire event that begins 8th March, but in the leaderboard fellowships have trophies by their names for last week's Spire... but... The trophy count in the Fellowship window still reads zero. Which is right?

Also it seems weird that all the Trophy icons are silver in the FS window. Is that being looked at?

DeletedUser2838

The new NH on the browser is great! A little sad that it took 2 years to implement, though.

This got me wondering. I would think that it's extremely rare that someone needs to buy KP when they are already inside a wonder. On these already rare occasions virtually everybody prefers any other possible currency over diamonds. Thus, this new feature will be ignored except for maybe a handful single cases, like misclicks or total newbies.
Don't like this at all!. When you use up acquired KP it instantly changes to an offer to donate more if we are prepared to pay diamonds. It is far too easy to click this by mistake and use diamonds you were intending to save. No doubt by intent. At the very least I'd like a "are you sure" screen inbetween.

Sir Derf

Adept
FYI...

There is an option in the settings for "Show Diamond confirmation" so the game will produce a confirmation, not just in this circumstance, but every initial click to use diamonds.

DeletedUser3571

I thought i remembered someone saying they were going to put a gap between the last click of your own kp and being able to buy the kp for diamonds.

Yes found it, in the latest release notes for EN,

The button to directly buy Knowledge Points for Diamonds to help other players' Ancient Wonders is now disabled for 1.5 seconds upon switching functionality from using Knowledge Points that are available, to buying them for Diamonds once no more Knowledge Points are available. We heard your feedback loud and clear and therefore added this delay to prevent fast clicks from resulting in unwanted Diamond usage.