• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.95

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the changes that'll come with version 1.95. We're looking forward to hearing your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser3571

Thank you for this it will make it easier to manage sentient goods when on mobile.
"Sentient Goods are now displayed in the Goods overview in the top HUD of the user interface. It is no longer needed to open the Main Hall to know exactly how many of these Goods are currently available to you."

Errandil

Conjurer
Finally, being unable to see the sentient goods in the app without going to MH or trader was really annoying.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
I mainly do in PC, except NH hehe, but sometimes that from mobile I tried to enter someone else's AW, I can't.

Hekata

Artisan
I've been struggling with orc production for a while now so the changes are most welcome! My orc nests produce now the double of what they used to. Thank you! :)

On the other hand same question as @Timneh : when do we get the new NH system on browser? Some of us have been waiting for a long time now.