• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.91

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please let us know your feedback on the upcoming version 1.91 by posting in this thread.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

FieryArien

Necromancer
Very nice mobile update! It was even already in the AppStore.
  • The rewards notifications are great, especially tournament. I really missed that one. I also got notified about finished wonder I contributed to (during my rare visits in browser). That was nice, but somewhat bittersweet ...
  • Thank you for getting rid of the false 10 KP push notification. Hurray, I got “productions are finished” notification again!
  • The quest windows look much better now without the green text. Thanks. ;-)
EDITed to add that the new Pet food recipe is very much appreciated. I hope to see it soon after the server is updated.

m4rt1n

Adept
Hoping to see the new Pet Food recipe soon, so far I have seen the old one twice but have no CC to craft it.
Maybe up the odds of appearance and remove those winter 2x1 and 1x2 that have been in crafting a year almost now.

It would be nice to have options to craft more than those instead of the continued 5 relics. An option to switch off certain crafting items would be great.
Simply please make the small things for culture only one time items then we can finally craft things we want in our cities. :)

Last edited:

Pauly7

Magus
I thought maybe this was the chance to explain the fix that has been made to the tournaments? If it has.

Adding bears to the crafting menu makes very little difference to all but a tiny percentage unless a big swathe of artefacts will also be made available.

A new pet food recipe is, of course, very welcome, though if anyone has disenchanted their bears then there will still be less a proportion of pet food than before this update.

DeletedUser1874

Hoping to see the new Pet Food recipe soon, so far I have seen the old one twice but have no CC to craft it.
Maybe up the odds of appearance and remove those winter 2x1 and 1x2 that have been in crafting a year almost now.

It would be nice to have options to craft more than those instead of the continued 5 relics. An option to switch off certain crafting items would be great.
Simply please make the small things for culture only one time items then we can finally craft things we want in our cities. :)
This. They aren't even good to farm VV or as disenchanting fodder. I'd be amazed if someone actually crafted them.

Leannevar

Dreamer
I like the new recipes for the pet food, thank you. I have seen it one time since the update. However, I have only had the option to craft pet food 2 or 3 times in the last 7 days. This is not even close to adequate. I have a Phoenix, and 2 bears to feed. Why give us the items that need feeding, then not give us enough to feed them with? It is so frustrating. I do understand that the game should be a challenge but when it becomes frustrating on a daily basis the game is less enjoyable.