• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

version 1.89

DeletedUser1874

this chapter can take 4+ months to complete..
This is probably irrelevant to the discussion, but I'd rather take 4 months to complete a chapter than have 2 events, 2 FAs, some challenge and Demiurge-knows-what thrown at us in the same time span. This game's pacing is starting to feel like that of a job.

Deleted User - 1759805

This is probably irrelevant to the discussion, but I'd rather take 4 months to complete a chapter than have 2 events, 2 FAs, some challenge and Demiurge-knows-what thrown at us in the same time span. This game's pacing is starting to feel like that of a job.
It's not either/or. You will get all of the above AND several months of the guest race - at the same time. ;)

m4rt1n

Adept
I have to say I am now on map 3 of this weeks spire and haven't yet noticed a magic building.
Maybe I started too early for the update but think personally it is a nice addition to the spire for a player like myself in ch 14 and a few blueprints in the bank. :)

DeletedUser1874

It's not either/or. You will get all of the above AND several months of the guest race - at the same time. ;)
I can already envision a conversation with a friend of mine that'll come stay at my place for some time in a few weeks:
"You seem sad, listless, almost depressed, is something on your mind? Is it your significant other?"
"No"
"Work?"
"No"
"Friends?"
"No"
"Well, what's the matter then?"
"Well, you see, there's this fantasy city building game..."

DeletedUser6357

https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/spire-of-eternity.10628/page-12#post-65001

маг лезид.jpg