• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.88

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the upcoming update to version 1.88.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

m4rt1n

Adept
I don't see it in the release notes, but notice that workshops can all be started at the same time now on PC.
There is a discrepancy though between the App and PC versions with this feature.
On the App all workshops will start the chosen production but on PC I have to start diamond workshops separately from regular workshops.
A nice addition though, thank you. :)

DeletedUser8409

A good update, necessary for the FA.

Two related things missing still from PC that works for app.

1: The app version of this shows how many workshops will be starting this, the PC doesn't. Its useful information to have, especially with Fellowship Adventures.

2: The ability to 'cycle' through workshops or manufactories.

DeletedUser8409

Regulars do on mine, I've just trialled it and an update to my 2 concerns, strike point 1. When you tick the box it says "Produce x1" or "Produce x3" etc so it does work.

Still don't see a way to cycle through manufactories or workshops etc which would be useful though.

alsael

Enchanter
xmmmm must be level related?my 21 level workshop has the option,but a lower level in another city hasn't

DeletedUser8409

Only seems to have launched today, maybe your other cities world hasn't been updated yet? Just a guess.

Deleted User - 1634960

Sadly, neither of my accounts has received the new feature, so I can't test it out, but it may be limited by the number of Workshops you have at that level, whatever algorythm they are using may not apply across levels. Just my speculation. ;)

Timneh

Artisan
@Rilian As a senior game moderator is there anything you can do to find out why some people do have this new feature and others don't ? My workshops are L29 and 30 and it works on all of them.

Edit. I also have a L1 workshop and the feature works on that too.

Last edited:

Julian

Sorcerer
I think players get updated at different times. They should all get the feature over the next few days.

DeletedUser3097

I think players get updated at different times. They should all get the feature over the next few days.

This testing of the new interface was mentioned in the release notes of Version 1.87 and unlike the app, all players using the browser version on EN are updated simultaneously. The app Manufactory and Workshop interfaces were tested in a similar way.

We continue our ongoing efforts to improve the user interface with changes to how productions are set up in your city. Some of these features will only become available to a small percentage of players at first, while we thoroughly test their technical performance. Their activation is detached from the update.

pobble

Spellcaster
So ... a week has passed. Any news on why some browser players have the new feature to set multiple workshops, and some of us have been left out?
M4rt1n has it. Rillian hasn't. Timneh has it. randblade hasn't.
And I definitely haven't - I have 5 workshops all at level 31 and no sign of this new functionality. I don't have magic workshops so can't comment on that.
Do I report it as a bug?

FieryArien

Necromancer
So ... a week has passed. Any news on why some browser players have the new feature to set multiple workshops, and some of us have been left out?
(...)
Do I report it as a bug?
Oh, you are still just in order of weeks? Try searching through forum for info about releasing this feature in the app. It was in order of months! I remember, because I was one of the unlucky ones who did not have it.

Timneh

Artisan
@pobble your answer is in the post from Dizzy Lizzie directly above your post. Some features will only become available to a small percentage of players at first. This would appear to be one of those features i guess.

DeletedUser8409

M4rt1n has it. Rillian hasn't. Timneh has it. randblade hasn't.
And I definitely haven't - I have 5 workshops all at level 31 and no sign of this new functionality. I don't have magic workshops so can't comment on that.
Do I report it as a bug?
FYI I have the update now.

Maybe try a full refresh and see if that makes a difference. So long as it's rolled out to everyone before the next FA is critical. Normal times it's useful to have, FA it is critical.