• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.84

DeletedUser3097

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the upcoming update to version 1.84.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

FieryArien

Necromancer
mobile:
  • Animations played in the summary of a battle can now be skipped with a simple tap on the screen. This should make playing the Tournaments a lot faster again, while new players can learn about the battle results and the amount of units that were defeated and/or lost in battle.
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you and thank you for listening to our feedback and making this adjustment. I’ll be checking out AppStore (more than) daily in anticipation of this update.

The formulation feels ambiguous, so I’m not sure what exactly happens after tap on the screen. If the tap instantly finishes the animation and I see the results, I’ll be very happy. If the tap instantly closes the results screen, I will be less happy, but I’d still take that over the full animation.

EDIT: My feedback after actually downloading the update is posted few posts below.

Last edited:

DeletedUser7744

This is a historic update for mobile: the ability to get chests when giving NH. The next historic update would be: the ability to donate KP to other players.

Also, the new FA menu is super awesome too.

Thank you, Inno. Much appreciated!

FieryArien

Necromancer
After downloading the mobile update and trying it out I must say I was prematurely happy ... :cool: The animation does stop when I tap, however it still takes too long. The sequence is the following:
  1. Result of the encounter is determined and then the victory or loss is announced at the top.
    1. The length varies depending on encounter and probably server load. This has been there as long as I remember, even before the animation.
    2. If I tap during this time, it doesn’t have any effect.
  2. The animation starts.
    1. If I tap during this time, the animation is terminated and in a fraction of a second the third phase is enabled.
  3. After the animation ends (one way or the other), the button for closing the screen is enabled.
The problem is in 2.1. phase. Since the tap seems to be registered only after the animation starts and since there is obviously some delay before I notice it and perform the tapping, it is still significant delay in each and every encounter (my delay + ending animation slight delay). In the first rounds I do 19x4=76 encounters and it does sum up!

Conclusion: I kindly ask for an option to disable/enable the animation (by default “on” of course) as was asks by many players immediately after the animation was introduced.