• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.83

• Thread starter DeletedUser3097
  • Start date

DeletedUser3097

I don't understand why you announce that on the app we can get chests now, while in reality you do not release it to everyone. It's been 7 days and still not getting any chests there. Very disappointing.
App releases are usually released in a rolling programme, unlike the browser updates which updates a complete server on a given day. So it does happen that some app users update before others. I do sympathise though, as I am waiting for 1.83 as well!

geordianna

Soothsayer
I have the app update . Love the way the chest rewards come up. I will be doing all my visits on my tablet now . No more hunting for elusive chests. Thank you

Jackluyt

Shaman
I don't understand why you announce that on the app we can get chests now, while in reality you do not release it to everyone. It's been 7 days and still not getting any chests there. Very disappointing.

Different App Stores around the world update at different times. Keep watching yours - I only got mine yesterday!!

Tiriake

Soothsayer
Got 1,83 version today No idea if the chests appear. Will see I guess once I do NH. Not holding my breath though.

Gargon667

Mentor
Awesome update on the mobile version!
Except for the 2 big things (messages and AW help) you have fixed everything I had on my wish list :D. Lots of improvements, keep up the good work! This update will certainly make me use the App more than previously.

DeletedUser9154

1 star VS 3 stars
It should be easier for everyone, right?

IMG_20190808_233343.jpg