• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.83

• Thread starter DeletedUser3097
  • Start date

DeletedUser3097

game is not getting past 18/27 for me on any city in Arendyll

I was able to login about an hour ago and saw then that several of our fellows were having login/chat problems
We are experiencing a temporary issue with browser players being unable to get past 18/25 when logging in after the update to version 1.83. The app is working as expected. Please bear with us while our development team fix this for you and in the meantime, why not explore our Forum?

DeletedUser4878

Screenshot_20190715-151338.jpg
what happened? it doesn't load more than that. stuck at 18, so my city can't be opened.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alcaro

Necromancer
desktop game is working now. If it says that you don't exist, just retype your PW. It worked for me ;)

EDIT - and again I was kicked out and going only 18/27. I guess I'll walk the dog for an hour so that I don't reload the pages every minute :p

DeletedUser3097

The posts should have been left on the "I can't log in" thread.

The thread 'I can't log in' was about a completely different issue and was marked answered. The posts were moved here since this is related to update 1.83 and any news will be posted on here.

DeletedUser2452

desktop game is working now. If it says that you don't exist, just retype your PW. It worked for me ;)

EDIT - and again I was kicked out and going only 18/27. I guess I'll walk the dog for an hour so that I don't reload the pages every minute :p

one hour to walk the dog... I suggest u take a 2 to 3 week holiday
when u return, it should be ok

EdwardTrunk

Soothsayer
The thread 'I can't log in' was about a completely different issue and was marked answered. The posts were moved here since this is related to update 1.83 and any news will be posted on here.
Except that most people coming to the forum because of the maintenance issue were clearly going straight to the 'can't log in' thread including myself. The fact that the current maintenance issue is related to 1.83 doesn't mean that it should be discussed in this thread which I had assumed was intended for discussing its new features.

DeletedUser3097

1.83.jpg We are experiencing a temporary issue with browser players being unable to get past 18/25 when logging in after the update to version 1.83. The app is working as expected. Please bear with us while our development team fix this for you.

DeletedUser2452

This world is currently being updated. Please try again later. <--latest news

DeletedUser441

Losing a lot of production time now :(. Please hurry up and let us log in again. My start screen also stops at 18/27. I did get in long enough to write a short message in chat , but then the update message appeared again and I was back at the log in screen. :rolleyes::confused:

DeletedUser2452

just go thro' 27/27, can login now
no need to walk the dog

DeletedUser3097

Losing a lot of production time now :(. Please hurry up and let us log in again. My start screen also stops at 18/27. I did get in long enough to write a short message in chat , but then the update message appeared again and I was back at the log in screen. :rolleyes::confused:
Please try again now, @Brienne

Tiriake

Soothsayer
I don't understand why you announce that on the app we can get chests now, while in reality you do not release it to everyone. It's been 7 days and still not getting any chests there. Very disappointing.