• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.83

• Thread starter DeletedUser3097
  • Start date

DeletedUser3097

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the upcoming update to version 1.83.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

FieryArien

Necromancer
I’m speechless ... the mobile release notes ... just wow

I can’t wait until the version appears in the AppStore.
EDIT:
Whaat? The update is already out? :eek: Not only can I click through manufactories using the arrows. The same feature is present in the Manifestations (Elementals production buildings)! Where have you been when I was playing around with ~80 mushroom farms?!!!

Also the neighbor help window looks different and I indeed got three chests. (And checked that relic was indeed added.) Sweet. I have no wonder that works with help chests, but I suppose this would work too (can anyone test and confirm please?).

The new Evolution button for a building in the inventory is useful. I indeed missed the possibility - in the past I had to open a browser and look up the info elsewhere. (Stonehenge and two eggs are still sitting in my inventory.)

Purple hands above the Wishing Wells were missed. I’m glad that I now see them.

Last edited:

Pauly7

Magus
I love the addition of "select all" for starting workshop productions on mobile. I hope this will be added to the manufactories also.

There is one change on mobile that I didn't see published anywhere... and which I hate... Suddenly at some point in the last week the trader operation changed. It used to be that if, once having chosen the goods to trade, I clicked on the number of goods to amend it, that I would be presented with a blank box for me to tap in a number. Now it offers the previous amount traded so I have to delete it first. Quite annoying. Especially as if I wanted to trade the same amount again I wouldn't be reopening that dialogue.

DeletedUser3097

I hope this will be added to the manufactories also.

It is workshops, manufactories, armories and guest manufactories. Probably more which I have missed too.

Whaat? The update is already out?
1.83 is available for some, but not all, app users at the moment as app updates are released gradually, unlike the browser updates where everyone on the server updates at the same time.

Pauly7

Magus
It is workshops, manufactories, armories and guest manufactories. Probably more which I have missed too.

Not so far. It's only workshops... But the release notes back that up too. I'm talking about the multi-select to start them all together.

Deleted User - 1759805

Not so far. It's only workshops... But the release notes back that up too. I'm talking about the multi-select to start them all together.
Interesting. On Android, it is working for me for workshops, manufactories and guest manufactories (Elementals manifestations) - but not armories.

Pauly7

Magus
Last but not least, it is now possible to select all Workshops to start the same production, by simply ticking the checkbox at the top of the production menu of this building.
This is what I get... just what it says in the notes. Seems quite strange if others are able to do this on other types of manufactory as well.

DeletedUser3097

This is what I get... just what it says in the notes. Seems quite strange if others are able to do this on other types of manufactory as well.

I think we're talking about slightly different things- the option at the top of the window to select all workshops and the arrow to move onto the next building. Apologies for the confusion! :rolleyes:

Pauly7

Magus
I haven't noticed the chests on the app yet. Do I have to open the cities themselves or could I just be getting them without realising?

DeletedUser3097

I haven't noticed the chests on the app yet. Do I have to open the cities themselves or could I just be getting them without realising?
Please check that you have version 1.83- many people haven't got it yet (me included!)

m4rt1n

Adept

They appear automatically, via a pop up over the help. I got version 1:83 a few hours ago. :)

Geminatrix

Soothsayer
game is not getting past 18/27 for me on any city in Arendyll

I was able to login about an hour ago and saw then that several of our fellows were having login/chat problems

EdwardTrunk

Soothsayer
Elvenar is currently undergoing maintenance. I'm sure it'll be back again shortly.

Alcaro

Necromancer
none of my cities are loading. Same here 18/ 27. Servers en1 and en2.

Attachments

• not loading.jpg
    not loading.jpg
    382.4 KB · Views: 117

DeletedUser2452

me too 18/27
just a look down Inno just release a new version.....that may be the gift by Inno ...forever stop at 18/27

I try mobile, it can login

one simple question...when Inno abondon HTML5....keep on giving player problem
do Inno test the update before release to game world ?