• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.81

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to let us know your feedback about version 1.81.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

FieryArien

Necromancer
@Muf-Muf, any news about finishing testing and releasing the new “batch production” functionality in the app to all app users?

It was introduced in version 1.78 (30.4.2019) https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/release-notes-version-1-78.10027/ and only activated for part of the user base. As of now it is still not available to all users. Better description is here: https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/version-1-78.10028/#post-59435 (I can’t really describe it myself since I don’t have it).

Cinnamoon

Seeker
About that update that animated fights on mobile.. can you pls pls reverse that or at least give us an option to turn it off? One of the good things about fighting on mobile was, that it was so quick. Now it takes ages and the animation is totally pointless on top of that. Because nope, no added value whatsoever from seeing some figures wriggling a bit..

Deleted User - 1759805

About that update that animated fights on mobile.. can you pls pls reverse that or at least give us an option to turn it off? One of the good things about fighting on mobile was, that it was so quick. Now it takes ages and the animation is totally pointless on top of that. Because nope, no added value whatsoever from seeing some figures wriggling a bit..
+1000

This is just terrible. Going through something like 100 encounters per stage, this probably doubles the time required to do the tournament - if not more.

FieryArien

Necromancer
The addition of the animation is wicked! Last week I didn’t see it, it seems it only appears in the mobile app version 1.81.1. Today I did a direct comparison on two devices (new version vs. older version). The animation is such a waste of my time. Unbelievable.

PLEASE GIVE US AN OPTION TO TURN THE ANIMATION OFF! Please. Pretty please. Whatever please.

DeletedUser4878

Screenshot_20190620-073319.jpg
Screenshot_20190620-073032.jpg
Screenshot_20190620-072850.jpg
Could you please explain these?
I really like upgrading which makes the game more useful and easier, but sometimes it's became complicated and a little bit difficult to laod

Last edited by a moderator:

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
This happens because of a bug, we are sorry for that. We've forwarded it and hopefully it can be resolved quickly. :)

DeletedUser6068

Hello!
Where and How I can have spell fragment please?
I checked on wiki and I couldn't find any help about spell fragment
Thank you

DeletedUser8921

You disenchant items like spells or summonings (such as buildings you've won in the tournament). Go to your inventory (scroll tab) and choose the green Disenchant button at the bottom right-hand corner, then select the items you'd like to turn into spell fragments.

pobble

Spellcaster

I would like to be able to turn this off too please. It really does make the mobile fighting much slower.

DeletedUser7324

I would like to be able to turn this off too please. It really does make the mobile fighting much slower.
I haven't seen it yet but please unsubscribe me from this before even thinking about activating it on my mobile. The faster the better. In this line of thought the new feature I discovered on my mobile which enables me to click through my same good manufactories and reset the productions without having to click each one is GREAT. Thanks for that!