• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.8

DeletedUser330

Along with the new glitch of your own rank being displayed on other people's cities... the culture overlapping glitch has still not been fixed either. Think this is 8 updates now that it's been untouched.

All I can see that's been added, is an avatar pic over the building someone has clicked, the pop-up box when collecting from a building disappears quicker, and the little pics for what AW rewards you'll receive has been changed.

It's all aesthetic.

DeletedUser66

When is the wiki going to get updated with the info about the new Ancient Wonders (and the info about levels 11-15 of the old Ancient Wonders)?

I see the wiki has been updated recently with the new wonders :)

DeletedUser

I see the wiki has been updated recently with the new wonders :)

Too frikin' late. I did the research for them, discovered they are essentially useless and now I am boned for the future as I will be getting relics for something I will never use. SIGH.

DeletedUser

Too frikin' late. I did the research for them, discovered they are essentially useless and now I am boned for the future as I will be getting relics for something I will never use. SIGH.
Use the shards for the ones you don't intend to build - or at least not permanently build - those broken shards help a lot with the AW that you're trying to build/upgrade. Once the AW you don't want has all its runes, build it, sell it... rinse and repeat. Yes you use relics etc but its an easier way in collecting for the AW you do want than waiting for them to drip feed in.