• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.79

DeletedUser3097

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please let us know your thoughts on version 1.79.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Killiak

Artisan
Not a big fan of HTML5 still. It's slower in daily actions, it loads other cities and screens slower, and is generally annoying to me because it 'flickers' the chat when new messages show up.

Magisteria

Seeker
First attempt to logon since today's update, but I get the logon screen and the bar fills at the bottom then it says "Sorry, an internal error occurred. Please try again later." then the game restarts and it happens again and again. I use Chrome and restarted the browser and then cleared cache and restarted browser but still the same. I also tried in IE but get the same error.

Swill

Spellcaster
I get the same error, Magisteria. I normally use the PC version of Opera, but I've also tried Chrome, IE, and Firefox and continue to get the error. I've tried clearing the browser cache to no avail.

While the error dialog is present on the screen, I am able to type in my fellowship chat and adjust the game's settings. So I tried switching from using HTML5 to Flash and still get the error. I'm stuck! And unable to play until this "internal error" gets resolved.

I've opened a ticket with Support.

Last edited:

Poreab

Dreamer
I get te same "internal error" message at start of game with my city screen. When click on error message "ok" button, game recycles through the start up process. i get it with both the Flash and HTML versions. Cleared cache and other usual tricks but can not get beyond this intitial error message, Unable to play into game untill this problem is fixed.

Swill

Spellcaster
Update: Just received a message from Support

"Thank you for contacting the Elvenar support.

We are aware of this problem happening in the game right now, and are working hard on resolving this.We apologize for the inconvenience this causes, and ask for your patience while we work on a solution. Thank you!"

So it's not just me and a few others.

Deleted User - 1634960

Thank you for your patience while we were working on resolving the issues we were experiencing. We are happy to let you know that all services should be available as expected again. Please let us know should you still experience any problems now!

Magisteria

Seeker
Thank you for your patience while we were working on resolving the issues we were experiencing. We are happy to let you know that all services should be available as expected again. Please let us know should you still experience any problems now!

All good this morning, thank you

m4rt1n

Adept
Although the visuals added to the trader filters look nice, I was really hoping for more filters, especially on the app like a fellowship filter. Currently it is impossible to scroll through everything on the app having discovered enough neighbours to make the trader fee filter redundant and having pages and pages of sentient goods.

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
So the trader got a visual overhaul, but no added functionality :( I hoped for something like this instead:

trader.jpg

Please add a possibility to select whole tiers in the goods filter. It's so annoying to sift through all the cross tier trades.

kimkimkim

Summoner
There seems to be another small update that just happened today after this one because I now noticed that instead of needing 100 vision vapor for the mystical object in crafting, the amount is now lowered to only 75 vision vapor....kudos to INNO if this is correct :cool:
Screenshot (2).png

DeletedUser3571

There seems to be another small update that just happened today after this one because I now noticed that instead of needing 100 vision vapor for the mystical object in crafting, the amount is now lowered to only 75 vision vapor....kudos to INNO if this is correct :cool:
View attachment 3674
There is a notice in game that this is a short term benefit, it will end on the 20th of May

kimkimkim

Summoner
@pompeywolf thank you, yes notice just popped up, would have loved to of seen it at the same time the change was implemented

DeletedUser7127

I cannot play since activating the HTML5. Stream error keeps rebooting the game.