• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.78

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please let us know your thoughts on version 1.78.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

PaNdA eLf

Seeker
Excellent news I have 8 armouries and I was not coping as you need alot of Orcs to upgrade the new AW, Hope I do better now. ;)

m4rt1n

Adept
The increase in Orc productions is very welcome by me, I have been really struggling with only 3 Armories so far. :)

Deleted User - 341074

@Muf-Muf Are they going to address the fact that level 31 armories still give 26% more training size per square than level 33 armories?
I can't get a response on that question on the beta forums...

FieryArien

Necromancer
Just noticed the building level info which has been added in the new app version. That’s a nice touch, thank you. I can’t exactly say in which scenario is it happening, but I do look for that info noticeably often.
7703A7DA-8BB0-49FE-99E7-475D1F6B8725.jpeg

Also immediate update of Vision Vapor is a pleasant bug fix. Switching tabs back and forth to see the updated value was annoying.

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
@Muf-Muf Are they going to address the fact that level 31 armories still give 26% more training size per square than level 33 armories?
I can't get a response on that question on the beta forums...
I don't want to say 'yes' or 'no', because there is no answer to this question. And while I am not aware of any plans to change this as of right now, I wouldn't want to just shut the door on the possibility completely either.

Deleted User - 341074

I don't want to say 'yes' or 'no', because there is no answer to this question. And while I am not aware of any plans to change this as of right now, I wouldn't want to just shut the door on the possibility completely either.
Thanks muf-muf... They are at least aware of it? I can see how they may have overlooked just how important the shrewdy shrooms and armory levels are to training size.

Pauly7

Magus
A little feedback from the latest mobile update... Also, I'll add that this change doesn't appear in the notes, but perhaps that it's because it's one of the things that is only available to a small number of users?

Anyway... The change I refer to is that now when a building is clicked the window opens straight up, rather than requiring a second click to open the production screen. This is great so far and brings it in line with the PC version... however, an extra click has now been introduced in order to close the window after a production has started (for example). So it is actually back to the same number of clicks as it was before and still one more than on the PC.

Is this how it is supposed to be?

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
@Pauly7, there are little blue arrows at the left and right of the popup windows. These arrows allow you to move to the next building of the same type (if you have multiple). The arrows do not allow you to switch between manufactories of different types of goods, which is a shortcoming IMHO. The workshops additionally do have a "Select all" button, which allows start all workshops at once.

Although the interface can be improved (switch to every manu with the arrows, have an option to start all manus of the same good at once), it is already much better than it used to be. So yes, a nice addition.

Alas, the app still lacks the messaging system and the possibility to spend KP to other people's wonders. Right now, the app is best suited for single play and I wonder if this is intentional :confused:

Pauly7

Magus
OK, that's interesting. I will look again next time I start productions on mobile. Did they explain any of this or am I just missing something or just not being too clever? I certainly hadn't spotted these new multi-select options that you mention.

I am not convinced how much it will help in my case because rather than doing my well rehearsed systematic starting of each factory now I have to remember to start each type of factory.... Yeah, it is better though - I will just have to get used to doing it a bit differently.

Good point about the AWs and messaging. There has been no update on these for a long time and they are key wishes for most people.

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
Did they explain any of this

No. From the announcement:

"We continued with our ongoing efforts to improve the user interface with a series of small adjustments in several areas. Some of these features will only become available to a small percentage of players at first, while we thoroughly test their technical performance."

The rest is on us to find outo_O