• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.77

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the changes arriving to Elvenar with version 1.77.

We're looking forward to hearing your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Jixel

Spellcaster
... did something happen to reduce Port production for Constructs ?
I have level 4 Portal + level 3 Ports. Previously the Elvenarin production was 8k or so per 3 hours, now it's 6620 - I don't see anything in the release notes about this ? Same for the other goods (Air Filters etc) and Elvarium/Humanium.

Pauly7

Magus
Nice bug fixes, (thanks), but no real game improvements - I wish we could hear some more about the messaging system coming to the mobile app.

DeletedUser3097

I have level 4 Portal + level 3 Ports. Previously the Elvenarin production was 8k or so per 3 hours, now it's 6620 - I don't see anything in the release notes about this ? Same for the other goods (Air Filters etc) and Elvarium/Humanium.
Please open a ticket with Support about this so we can take a close look at what is happening.

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer

Same here (with slightly different numbers, most likely due to AW). Production is ~75% of what it used to be, if I remember the old numbers correctly.

Please open a ticket with Support about this so we can take a close look at what is happening.

The new production amounts are in accordance with the wiki, thus most likely not a bug. Either there was a bug before that got silently fixed, or it's a balancing thing. Would be nice to know what happened.

Lots of little fixes that add up to a nice improvement over all :)

Yes. Much appreciated, thank you Inno:)

Sir Derf

Adept
I'm taking full credit for the "Stop refocusing on your own City Hall when you leave and come back to your city." change.

Yay me.

FieryArien

Necromancer
Mobile
  • Battle - The source of your units in the unit selection (Barracks, Training Grounds, Mercenary Camp) is no longer selected seemingly at random but keeps the same order.
That was pretty annoying. Thank you for fixing it! And I hope the new version makes it through Apple’s approval process during this week’s tournament. :rolleyes: