1. Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Dismiss Notice

Update Discussion Version 1.77

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Muf-Muf, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Muf-Muf

Muf-Muf Elvenar Team

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the changes arriving to Elvenar with version 1.77.

We're looking forward to hearing your feedback!

Kind regards,
    Your Elvenar Team

syanid likes this.
  2. Killiak

Killiak Necromancer

Lots of little fixes that add up to a nice improvement over all :)

RainbowElvira likes this.
  3. jixel

jixel Spellcaster

... did something happen to reduce Port production for Constructs ?
    I have level 4 Portal + level 3 Ports. Previously the Elvenarin production was 8k or so per 3 hours, now it's 6620 - I don't see anything in the release notes about this ? Same for the other goods (Air Filters etc) and Elvarium/Humanium.

RainbowElvira likes this.
  4. Pauly7

Pauly7 Illusionist

Nice bug fixes, (thanks), but no real game improvements - I wish we could hear some more about the messaging system coming to the mobile app.

5. Dizzy Lizzie

Dizzy Lizzie Co-Community Manager Elvenar Team

Please open a ticket with Support about this so we can take a close look at what is happening.

6. RainbowElvira

RainbowElvira Soothsayer

Same here (with slightly different numbers, most likely due to AW). Production is ~75% of what it used to be, if I remember the old numbers correctly.

The new production amounts are in accordance with the wiki, thus most likely not a bug. Either there was a bug before that got silently fixed, or it's a balancing thing. Would be nice to know what happened.

Yes. Much appreciated, thank you Inno:)

7. Sir Derf

Sir Derf Conjurer

I'm taking full credit for the "Stop refocusing on your own City Hall when you leave and come back to your city." change.

Yay me.

8. FieryArien

FieryArien Conjurer

That was pretty annoying. Thank you for fixing it! And I hope the new version makes it through Apple’s approval process during this week’s tournament. :rolleyes: