• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.76

DeletedUser7744

Hi! The loading problems, are those on the browser version, or rather with the app?
Browser. I use Chrome, Firefox, and Opera, all 64bit latest updates and this only happens in Firefox. It's either got stuck or a blank white screen.

Deleted User - 384643

Hi, to add my voice to this - yes I get stuck on 12 on the loading screen too - Chrome on browser.
Same here. Since about a week or so Google Chrome regularly gets stuck at 12 on the loading screen.

Syanid

Adventurer
Found one more bug.

Portrait picture from new AW's.
They change automatically.I set the Timewrap picture in my city,and when I log in on the app I see a monkey from Simia Sapiens.Then I login back on browser and see monkey again. Simia Sapiens monkey is chasing me

DeletedUser3097

Found one more bug.

Portrait picture from new AW's.
They change automatically.I set the Timewrap picture in my city,and when I log in on the app I see a monkey from Simia Sapiens.Then I login back on browser and see monkey again. Simia Sapiens monkey is chasing me
Please could you send this information in to us at Support so we can forward it as a bug.