• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.76

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the (real) release notes for version 1.76.

We're happy to receive your feedback, so please let us know what you think in the comments below! :)

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Killiak

Artisan
Normally I would make a comment about Royal Restoration spells, but now I can't anymore, because it was finally and properly implemented. Or did I just make a comment anyway? Paradox!
Good job though ;)

Anyway, minor fixes, always nice to have. Can't say I had the issue with slow battles/tourney.

Pauly7

Magus
So the new feature to be able to discard completed productions when storage is full is only for the mobile app?

Are we going to hear any more about the messaging system coming to mobile?

Deleted User - 1634960

@Pauly7 The feature will be new to the app. It has been fairly constantly available on the browser version since Guest Races were introduced. ;)

Pauly7

Magus
@Rilian I didn't know that you could discard completed productions on the browser. All I've seen is when tools or coins get greyed out when the MH is full. Mind you, I've never wanted to so the point is kinda moot.

Timneh

Artisan
@Pauly7 It is mainly on the production of guest race goods. When the portal storage amount is reached and you have a completed production for the goods that are full you can discard the production to free up the building to make something else that you have storage room for i.e i am in elementals so i need elvenar essence. If my storage amount is full and i have a building that has made more essence i can either discard it to make more artifacts or let the building sit idle with the essence and then collect it when i have used some from storage. I hope that makes sense.

DeletedUser3671

You really did a poor job with this upgrade. My game crashes serveral times a day. Also stops loading, mostly around 11-12%.

And no, don't give me the browser clean speak. I have done that. Many times. I just doesn't work. I have other players in my FS which complains over the same problem.

And no, it doesn't care what browser it is either. It's a general problem.

Can you please fix that in a hurry. It's very annoying.

Thank you.

EDIT: Browser is Waterfox and Opera on Mac.

Last edited by a moderator:

Syanid

Adventurer
From time to time I lag out loading the game at 12/26,same with some of my fellows.(Google Chrome)

Could you fix that next upgrade please.Thank you

Deleted User - 106219

I use Firefox and I too sometimes get stuck ar 12/26. It started after the latest update.

FieryArien

Necromancer
Being the app player, I use browser rarely, but even I met the “loading stopped at 12/26” problem once. Browser: Firefox on Mac. Before the last server upgrade I’d never had any loading problem during my occasional browser use.

m4rt1n

Adept
I get the loading problems on the browser, 12/26 and it gets stuck sometimes using Firefox, but looking above it seems to happen on most browsers.

FieryArien

Necromancer
Personally, I haven’t encountered the 12/26 loading problem in the app.

(I’m not claiming that there are never any loading/connection problems with app. I’m saying that I met the problem described in this thread only in browser. The app doesn’t seem to be affected. At least in my case.)

EDIT: slight changes to be better understood

Last edited:

Pauly7

Magus
Hi, to add my voice to this - yes I get stuck on 12 on the loading screen too - Chrome on browser.