• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.74

DeletedUser3571

Well i seem to have hit the jackpot today then. in my first choice of recipes today i got the 20RRs and when they changed over to the second choice the 30RRs turned up.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

m4rt1n

Adept
I have no blueprints so am getting the RR spells the long winded way. 2 from last weeks tourney and 10 I used 300 diamonds to get.
At least they reduced the diamond cost of a blueprint from 320 diamonds to 300 diamonds.

Deleted User - 341074

I have no blueprints so am getting the RR spells the long winded way. 2 from last weeks tourney and 10 I used 300 diamonds to get.
At least they reduced the diamond cost of a blueprint from 320 diamonds to 300 diamonds.
I'm curious, what are you planning to upgrade?

m4rt1n

Adept
I'm curious, what are you planning to upgrade?

I was planning to upgrade the building I saved for a long time because my son loves it. My Giant Ice Hagg, but it needs 20 per level so I need 100 RR to get it to Chapter 14.

The Giant Ice Hagg only survived the Elementals and the Amuni because my son loves it so much, so that is my target. :)

I saved it because of the promise from Inno of the RR spell coming, but it looks like it will be a while now to get a 20 square building from the 1700 pop to the 5k plus. :)

Deleted User - 341074

My Giant Ice Hagg
Nice, I just looked and I can get 4K pop from the hag with 60 RR. 66 pop per RR sounds like a good return.
Ahh for me, the Spheric Stub is getting a facelift
Still the best culture per square if I'm not mistaken, but ~48 RR for 5K culture seems like a high price to pay.:confused: You could get more culture than that just by upgrading your roads.

I think I'll use most of mine on the winter set so I never need more than 1 factory per tier.

FieryArien

Necromancer
The crafting feature is getting absurd. The latest upgrade made it even worse. Just stop adding new recipes or adjust/reduce the old ones or adjust the probabilities or WHATEVER. Stop making it worse. Improve it. Please.

Why am I annoyed?
- I’ve got two cities. I don’t have and I’ve never had a blueprint. *) Still, I see a blueprint recipe once a day on average (that’s once per two days in each city). Yes, I can check on the game many times during the day (the app is very practical) and see most of the crafting offers.
- I’m interested in the temp military buildings. I’ve seen _one_ during the last week. I know they are powerful and it wouldn’t be smart to show them every day. But seriously, the current system just irritates me. And the updates only make it worse.

*) My smaller city will probably get its first blueprint sooner or later. Let’s see how long will it take for the blueprint recipe to show up then (I mean any of the three recipes, even though I would only be able to use the cheapest one).

EDIT: To illustrate this post, here’s a picture I took this morning:
A020F952-E593-4A99-9B54-28DFA7F4E659.jpeg

Pauly7

Magus
- I’ve got two cities. I don’t have and I’ve never had a blueprint. *) Still, I see a blueprint recipe once a day on average (that’s once per two days in each city).
That's interesting.... I hope that this is just a weird coincidence. I wouldn't like to think that Inno are offering items to craft because the player has no ability to craft them.

Certainly from your screenshot, my eyes light up like that's the golden ticket... I've never seen a 30 * RR recipe and I've never seen a 20 * RR recipe. What you are showing there would be like winning the lottery.

FieryArien

Necromancer
That's interesting.... I hope that this is just a weird coincidence. I wouldn't like to think that Inno are offering items to craft because the player has no ability to craft them.

Certainly from your screenshot, my eyes light up like that's the golden ticket... I've never seen a 30 * RR recipe and I've never seen a 20 * RR recipe. What you are showing there would be like winning the lottery.
Yeah, it seems my cities are “lucky” (I don’t actually believe there is more to it than just “wicked RNG”). I’d gladly give all this luck to someone who actually has blueprints, lol.

Deleted User - 341074

Do you know how many blueprints I have?!!? No, seriously does anyone know? They still don't show in my inventory...:p
I know I could ask support, but then what? Am I supposed to remember the answer? Gross.

Deleted User - 341074

The problem is that inno can't win with crafting.
Players with different styles in different chapters are going to want different recipes.
They could let us choose what we see, so why don't they? Presumably for 2 reasons:
1. Crafting recipes can be quite powerful and there needs to be a limit-preferably one overcome with diamonds (refresh for 75)
2. If every recipe was good for everyone, we'd just complain that we don't have enough time/materials for all of them

That said, reducing some of the bloat would be nice. I'm sure we don't need 8 coin recipes and 8 windfalls for example.

@FieryArien
Is that the same account as the previous pic? Nasty. But...perhaps an incentive to join/make a tightknit group of fellows who reaches 10 chests?

Pauly7

Magus
Hmm, it starts to look like less of a coincidence the more it happens. Now that's 100 RR spells offered in two rounds of the "crafter".

Still within the realms of possible chance I expect... if the rest of us had been given these at least once or twice so we could start to plot the likelihood.

m4rt1n

Adept
I'm also receiving lots of blueprint crafting recipes and possess no blueprints currently.
I've crafted 20 RR with diamonds from the 500 I won in crafting the other day and the 100+ I had saved from the Wishing Well.

DeletedUser4149

can't get blueprints? consider joining a strong fellowship and probably becoming a stronger tournament player yourself. there are too many fellowships out there and lots of highly achieving players in weak or partial fellowships and lots of highly achieving fellowships that have needed to fill their ranks w/ weaker tournament players. there are plenty of good fellowships out there folks. people should look for one that's appropriate for their amount of participation in tournaments.

crafting recipes cost too much? use the cheaper recipes. higher achieving players should have some things that are only accessible to them and not have everything meant for every player. it'd be nice to see some event or other quests that are optional, have very high rewards, and are only meant for a smaller amount of players instead of having everything attainable by beginning players.

Timneh

Artisan
higher achieving players should have some things that are only accessible to them and not have everything meant for every player. it'd be nice to see some event or other quests that are optional, have very high rewards, and are only meant for a smaller amount of players instead of having everything attainable by beginning players.

I actually could not agree LESS. Why should some players be discriminated against just because they are new to the game ? Maybe if there were a few things aimed more towards new players there would not be so many abandoned cities all over the map. I do agree that it would be nice if events were optional other than just ignoring them.