• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.74

kimkimkim

Summoner
could it be possible that something was fixed that was not in the release notes, such as the ferris wheel did not shut off animation when there was nothing being produced? could it be possible they finally went along with the idea of keeping animation on items that have expired?

DeletedUser1829

@Muf-Muf some time ago when culture buildings were changed we received some compensation, part of that was a promise for an RR spell/blueprint when they were ready. I believe that was prior to the intention of 1RR = 1 tile. Either way can you please clarify:
  1. Is the compensation still planned? and any idea on timing? ie. this month, next month, cancelled.
  2. If the compensation is still planned can you clarify if it will only be 1 RR, 1 BP or what it might be now that the mechanics are finally figured out?

Thagdal

Sorcerer
@Muf-Muf
Just wondering, will people that dont have blueprints be seeing the crafting recipes for the RR spell, as it wont really be fair for 3 extra recipes showing up that cant even be crafted, taking over recipes that can be crafted?
not everyone has blueprints and some wont have blueprints for a long time depending on their play style.

Pauly7

Magus
Just wondering, will people that dont have blueprints be seeing the crafting recipes for the RR spell, as it wont really be fair for 3 extra recipes showing up that cant even be crafted, taking over recipes that can be crafted?
If you have no combining catalyst spells the recipes still come around that require them, but highlighted red to show you don't have enough. My guess is that it will be like that.

DeletedUser1865

I am missing the progress of goods over time as well, just shows the max and the time remaining until max :(

kimkimkim

Summoner
Since this update all my buildings that produce coins, mana or seeds no longer show the number generated so far i.e 1234 / 5678. Now i just see the total number that will be generated over the maximum duration of time and the time bar. Anyone else seeing this problem ? Also quests do not seem to be completing when they are finished but i have sent in a ticket about that.
This is quite similar to the problem of workshops displaying production counts in white, not the green numbers indicating there is a culture boost with it

DeletedUser1829

@Muf-Muf
not everyone has blueprints and some wont have blueprints for a long time depending on their play style.

On beta you got the recipes without a BP. Haven't seen on live but don't see why it would be any different.

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
On Beta we are currently seeing major problems with the Crafting window for everyone using the 1.73 app version who has any of the new recipes in their list of current recipes. That's why we need to have the mobile version 1.74 available for all before we release the Kraken the recipes. :)

FieryArien

Necromancer
Why is this missing in the release notes? (See picture.) I know it was added in app version 1.74 because I still have 1.73 on another device to compare. It’s very useful improvement. Thank you! In the app we had no idea what are the bonuses against the two enemies. It can differ a LOT and it does matter when you are choosing the troops for the battle.
CFDA46FA-AD74-4A39-B051-907E6E8E595F.jpeg

EDIT: Just to compare, this is what was originally displayed in the battle screen as well as in the Training Grounds. Now the battle screen displays the details about attack bonus and Training Grounds displays the general info.
7E859038-7569-4B3B-94BC-8395116FC47E.jpeg

Last edited:

Heymrdiedier

Enchanter
@Muf-Muf
then you can craft it using diamonds, that can also be very valuable. I dont see a point in removing them for those who dont have a BP laying around

DeletedUser4149

Since this update all my buildings that produce coins, mana or seeds no longer show the number generated so far i.e 1234 / 5678. Now i just see the total number that will be generated over the maximum duration of time and the time bar. Anyone else seeing this problem ? Also quests do not seem to be completing when they are finished but i have sent in a ticket about that.
Yes, me too. Though I do still see the progress bar that tells me how long is left.
me three ... annoying that
me four!

m4rt1n

Adept
Is it intentional that my wishing well keeps it's animations after expiring following this update?

Edit: Scratch that, a reload of the game stopped the animations.

Last edited:

Pauly7

Magus
I've had two turn up so far, though both of them are the 10 spell version. This is gonna take a while and it sounds like I've been luckier than some.

However, this is a better solution than I thought they would give us, considering the impact it may have on the game.