• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.74

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the changes coming to Elvenar with the upcoming version 1.74.

We're eager to hear what you think!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

m4rt1n

Adept
Really looking forward to the long awaited introduction of the Royal Restoration spell, the best release in a long while, thank you guy's. :)

Deleted User - 341074

• Constructs - The Diamond confirmation popup did not trigger correctly when substituting Constructs Guest Race resources with Diamonds. The confirmation prompt has been reinstated.
So can I get my diamonds back?
Support's reponse to my wife who also had this bug was "you must be clicking too fast"

Killiak

Artisan
Some solid bug fixes. Too bad the Core will now produce less ;)

I am looking forward to the Royal Restoration spell @Muf-Muf
Perhaps a little delayed, but good to have it now ^^

DeletedUser6644

It seems that the RR spells are to be implemented as a new instant. Does that mean that the 3 different recipes (for 10, 20 & 30) RRs will reward separate 10, 20 & 30 RR instants that will go into our inventory? I would guess yes if they are implemented as instants. But that would make it wasteful to use e.g. a 30RR instant on a 5x5 building.... I guess those playing on beta would know how it works?

Pauly7

Magus
Does that mean that the 3 different recipes (for 10, 20 & 30) RRs will reward separate 10, 20 & 30 RR instants that will go into our inventory?
That's a very good question and not one that I'd thought of. I'm interested to know that answer too. If it does work as one instant then the only time it would be utilised properly is if you had a 6x5 building. I am sure they wouldn't do that to us... would they?

Otherwise I am excited for this addition. The whole crafting element is a headache, but I'm reasonably satisfied with that solution. It will hold us up a little from stocking up on the spells, but then we will potentially be able to win 15 more a week, right? If the blueprint still exists.

DeletedUser6644

I am sure they wouldn't do that to us... would they?

Too funny. I guess a similar question applies to tournament RRs since they will be awarded as 1,2,3,4 or 5 depending on the number of chests achieved.

If it does work as one instant then the only time it would be utilised properly is if you had a 6x5 building

I guess also if your building was bigger than 6x5.... But are there even many/any 6x5 (or bigger) event buildings?

Heymrdiedier

Enchanter
That's a very good question and not one that I'd thought of. I'm interested to know that answer too. If it does work as one instant then the only time it would be utilised properly is if you had a 6x5 building. I am sure they wouldn't do that to us... would they?

Otherwise I am excited for this addition. The whole crafting element is a headache, but I'm reasonably satisfied with that solution. It will hold us up a little from stocking up on the spells, but then we will potentially be able to win 15 more a week, right? If the blueprint still exists.
there is only 1 RRS spell, there are not 10 20 or 30 variants like with the ancient knowledge spells. Does that answer your question?
in other words you get 10 time a RRS for 1 tile upgrade. not 1 RRS for 10 tile upgrades.

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
there is only 1 RRS spell, there are not 10 20 or 30 variants like with the ancient knowledge spells. Does that answer your question?
in other words you get 10 time a RRS for 1 tile upgrade. not 1 RRS for 10 tile upgrades.
Yep, this is the answer indeed. You will get separate Royal Restoration Spells from the recipes. :)

Killiak

Artisan
@Sitticus1
3 new recipes;
10x RR spell for 1BP+3 CC
20x RR spell for 1BP+5 CC
30x RR spell for 1BP+7 CC

You get either 10, 20 or 30 spells! depending on what recipe you are crafting.

Each building upgrade takes 1 Royal Restoration Spell per tile, so if you intend to upgrade building in the size of 2x3, you will need to acquire 6 Royal Restoration Spells in order to be able to make the upgrade.

Please read the Patch Notes carefully. It's all in there.

DeletedUser6644

Please read the Patch Notes carefully. It's all in there.

It's because I read the patch notes carefully that I raised the question. The answer remains unclear. The patch notes say:

"A new Instant has been added to Elvenar that enables you to upgrade event buildings: the Royal Restoration Spell."

This clearly states that the implementation is as an instant. All other types of instants (coin refills, ancient knowledge etc.) come in many different flavours (e.g. 10% or 25% refills etc). Moreover, when crafted (which is one of the 2 mechanisms by which we will acquire RR spells) other instants add one inventory item of the associated flavour. My question as to whether this is the case here is NOT specified in the release notes version 1.74. Yes, they clearly state all the info that Killiak quotes above about the requirements to craft different amounts, but that wasn't my question.

Yep, this is the answer indeed. You will get separate Royal Restoration Spells from the recipes. :)

@Muf-Muf can you please clarify how the inventory will look after, say, crafting 1x20 and 1x10 RR recipes? Will we see 2 different instants in there? Or a single RR item with the total number of RR spells acquired (including those from tournaments? Your answer above suggests separate RR instants.

Deleted User - 106219

There is only ONE RR spell. It takes a single inventory slot. The three recipes allow you to craft 10, 20 or 30 of that spell at once - but it's still the same one spell, not different instants.

Does that make any easier to understand?

DeletedUser6644

There is only ONE RR spell. It takes a single inventory slot. The three recipes allow you to craft 10, 20 or 30 of that spell at once - but it's still the same one spell, not different instants.

Does that make any easier to understand?

Thank you. That was what I was asking (i.e. its not really an instant at all, but more like the KP bar balance)

DeletedUser1865

@Muf-Muf just wondering where we can posts suggestions such as please adding some icon above the Builder's Help when visiting Neighbours on PC? It can be quite hard to find the small BH in higher chapters with larger surrounding buildings and it's size doesn't really match the MH to locate them near each other.

Lelanya

Mentor
@Muf-Muf just wondering where we can posts suggestions such as please adding some icon above the Builder's Help when visiting Neighbours on PC? It can be quite hard to find the small BH in higher chapters with larger surrounding buildings and it's size doesn't really match the MH to locate them near each other.
Hello. I believe that would be in the section marked Ideas and Suggestions. There may be just such a request already

Pauly7

Magus
Thank you for the clarification @Muf-Muf @Killiak et al. I think that Sitticus1's question was a good one to have clarified, however, even though I hadn't personally interpreted it that way. After all, let's not forget that KPs are individual items that appear individually and we then reached a point where they are being awarded, as they are now, in blocks of a certain number of them that must all be used together.

Timneh

Artisan
Since this update all my buildings that produce coins, mana or seeds no longer show the number generated so far i.e 1234 / 5678. Now i just see the total number that will be generated over the maximum duration of time and the time bar. Anyone else seeing this problem ? Also quests do not seem to be completing when they are finished but i have sent in a ticket about that.