1. Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Dismiss Notice

Update Discussion Version 1.73

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Muf-Muf, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Muf-Muf

Muf-Muf Elvenar Team

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the update to version 1.73.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,
    Your Elvenar Team

2. LadyHavva

LadyHavva Illusionist

Any news about the RR spell? Is the testing on Beta done? Will it be coming to live soon?

3. LazyTony

LazyTony Sorcerer

Its only been 2 years in the making the last 6 months of which it was due any second. Give them a chance LH.

SoggyShorts and shadowblack like this.
  4. m4rt1n

m4rt1n Artisan

Nice to see the correct chapters shown on buildings in crafting now, thank you. :)

Dizzy Lizzie likes this.
  5. Wowwie

Wowwie Spellcaster

Any mention of the New Carnival Event start date its been rumoured to Start on the 22nd (via a post somewhere)any truth to this

6. yo momma love me

yo momma love me Sorcerer

my best guess is that it'll start on the 20th. that'd put it exactly 2 weeks behind beta.

7. Timneh

Timneh Shaman

On beta the carnival event started 5 days after the end of the valentines event, if the same thing happens here it should start on the 21st but they also had to change something about the prizes on beta so that might possibly delay it coming here.

8. LazyTony

LazyTony Sorcerer

Seriously, all Inno need to do is set a BP->RR number. Pluck it out of a hat or something.

I'm normally a pretty calm guy, but this has me utterly exasperated.

Lelanya likes this.
  9. Lelanya

Lelanya Summoner

Keep the faith folks. No $$ til we get a reasonable answer about RR. It's very disappointing to see nothing in this release about it, but saving our pennies seems to be the only real leverage we have. And 'someday we'll find a use' is old and tired at this point. I have been reading that for over a year and a half now.

SoggyShorts, Wowwie and LazyTony like this.
  10. pobble

pobble Alchemist

Wow, what on earth have you done to the tournament battles?
    I fight them manually. So I set up my troops, always including the one with the highest initiative, so I get to see the terrain first. And then I quit the battle, reconfigure my troops to get the best from the terrain, and start the same fight again.
    Only now, all the terrain has changed around when I re-enter the same battle!!!

The release notes say "
    • Several technical improvements have been implemented for the battle system and more are to follow in upcoming versions. They are all of strictly technical nature and should not affect your experience with battles negatively in any way. Should you find any bugs, please do not hesitate to report them to us."
    Well, this is Negative in a big way. Was it intentional? If so, please explain Inno! Or if it was not intentional please say so and I will report the bug!

SoggyShorts, pompeywolf and Wowwie like this.
  11. Killiak

Killiak Shaman

I'd report it regardless and give those devs a proper earful.

Another downgrade to an already crummy fight system, because god forbid we actually use tactics and play smart!

SoggyShorts, LadyHavva and Wowwie like this.
  12. Dizzy Lizzie

Dizzy Lizzie Co-Community Manager Elvenar Team

13. keman317

keman317 Novice

The 'Strike Back' ability seems to have become per battle instead of the old per round.

pobble likes this.
  14. Lelanya

Lelanya Summoner

Hmmm and my wardogs strike back twice, so I appear to have gained what you have lost

15. keman317

keman317 Novice

My three-star war-dogs have 'Strike Back 3' so they counter-attack three times. Before the update, that was three times *each round*. Now, it is only three times total.

16. Lelanya

Lelanya Summoner

Yeah I saw it too now my knights sometimes don't get any strikeback. You should put up a thread in Bug Report @keman317