• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.73

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the update to version 1.73.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser5976

Any news about the RR spell? Is the testing on Beta done? Will it be coming to live soon?

Wowwie

Soothsayer
Any mention of the New Carnival Event start date its been rumoured to Start on the 22nd (via a post somewhere)any truth to this

DeletedUser4149

my best guess is that it'll start on the 20th. that'd put it exactly 2 weeks behind beta.

Timneh

Artisan
On beta the carnival event started 5 days after the end of the valentines event, if the same thing happens here it should start on the 21st but they also had to change something about the prizes on beta so that might possibly delay it coming here.

LazyTony

Sorcerer
Seriously, all Inno need to do is set a BP->RR number. Pluck it out of a hat or something.

I'm normally a pretty calm guy, but this has me utterly exasperated.

pobble

Spellcaster
Wow, what on earth have you done to the tournament battles?
I fight them manually. So I set up my troops, always including the one with the highest initiative, so I get to see the terrain first. And then I quit the battle, reconfigure my troops to get the best from the terrain, and start the same fight again.
Only now, all the terrain has changed around when I re-enter the same battle!!!

The release notes say "
  • Several technical improvements have been implemented for the battle system and more are to follow in upcoming versions. They are all of strictly technical nature and should not affect your experience with battles negatively in any way. Should you find any bugs, please do not hesitate to report them to us."
Well, this is Negative in a big way. Was it intentional? If so, please explain Inno! Or if it was not intentional please say so and I will report the bug!

DeletedUser8554

The 'Strike Back' ability seems to have become per battle instead of the old per round.

DeletedUser8554

My three-star war-dogs have 'Strike Back 3' so they counter-attack three times. Before the update, that was three times *each round*. Now, it is only three times total.