1. Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Dismiss Notice

Update Discussion Version 1.70

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dizzy Lizzie, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Dizzy Lizzie

Dizzy Lizzie Co-Community Manager Elvenar Team

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the upcoming version 1.70.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
    Your Elvenar Team

2. foolfighter

foolfighter Spellcaster

You mention curing a problem of start up in Safari sometimes stopping at 16/25. I have a problem in Firefox sometimes stopping at 17/25

3. Dizzy Lizzie

Has this started after 1.70 or has it been happening for a while?

4. m4rt1n

m4rt1n Summoner

I am liking the addition of the 3 hours to the tournament duration's.
    I'm sure it will save me on the extremely late night I currently have to do to fit in 6 rounds.

5. foolfighter

foolfighter Spellcaster

It has been happening for sometime. Is it likely to have been cured in the fix for Safari. It happens 2 or 3 times a week so I haven't had time to see if it still happens since the latest update.

6. foolfighter

foolfighter Spellcaster

It has happened again, twice today, so, no, it hasn't been cured. But it sounds like a very similar problem to the Safari one.

7. m4rt1n

m4rt1n Summoner

Also not sure if intentional @Muf-Muf @Dizzy Lizzie as it is not in any release notes, but the tournament variety of opponents from the former 4-8 opponents seems to have followed the 1-8 opponent change of provinces a while ago and I love the change. More variety is a great move so I do hope it was not an accident and is here to stay. :)

CleverAngel777 likes this.
  8. Dizzy Lizzie

Please open a ticket with Support, so we can look into this further.

9. FieryArien

FieryArien Enchanter

I upgraded the app to the 1.70.0 version and I found these:

- In Barracks queue I no longer see the number of units trained in the queued slots; it’s displayed only for the first one. Here’s the screenshot:
    4D0226B8-2734-47C5-B7DE-1BFF4AD1CD62.jpeg

- In the event (challenge) screen there are two display issues. Additional exclamation marks in the details of the final prize. And misleading amount displayed for all the other prices - the amount is written twice instead of once. Here are screenshots illustrating both issues:
    195C2F69-10FC-408D-9C5A-E0226A2E1DBD.jpeg 8963A992-A670-406E-BF9E-87EF1F3C9058.jpeg

10. BrightBlazeBlade

BrightBlazeBlade Bard

I have had issues with people walking backward and sideways on my streets (in the mobile version)
    however, I was unable to get a screenshot

11. Dizzy Lizzie

Please open a ticket with Support and include in the title FAO Dizzy Lizzie and attach the screenshots. Thank you!

12. FieryArien

FieryArien Enchanter

Done. (Through the support form in the app, but that should really be the same, right?)

13. Dizzy Lizzie

Yes, thank you for doing that :)

14. conqueror9

conqueror9 Bard

Prolong Tournament by 3 hour is no good and no help at all
    shorten the separation of next round from 16 hour to 15 hours is much better

For example:
    If I start at 8 am, it take me 30 mins to 1 hour to complete round 1
    16 hour later, it is 12 pm midnight to start round 2, this will affect sleeping time

if the separation is change to 15 hour, then it is 11pm, i can start round 2
    b4 12 pm midnight, i should able to compete round 2 without affect sleeping

if any 1 is playing beta world, game worlds or various game worlds
    the separation 16 hours will make the situation much worst off as it keep on kicking (pushing ) player's sleeping time

if it is change to 15 hours, player can use that 1 hour to play more...like more manual fighting....etc

LazyTony, Barian and LadyHavva like this.
  15. Lelanya

Lelanya Summoner

Well I like the extra 3 hours it made a difference for me in Mountain Time Zone.

CleverAngel777 and m4rt1n like this.
  16. m4rt1n

m4rt1n Summoner

It also helped me in GMT. :)

17. RainbowElvira

RainbowElvira Conjurer

... not to you and not to me, but this is an international server with every possible time zone, so this makes a difference to some. They do have an advantage and we do not have a disadvantage, thus I welcome the change.

Lelanya likes this.
  18. CleverAngel777

CleverAngel777 Enchanter

I've had that for a while so it could be because you've progressed through the research tree. I'm not fully sure.

And I love the additional 3 hrs, I still have to get up before 9.00am Sunday morning but most of the time I do anyways so thank you. :)

m4rt1n and Lelanya like this.
  19. Lelanya

Lelanya Summoner

Ah the encounters. They used to appear in a pattern around tourney map and one was hidden by the chat bubble. We asked that they change this and they have. The encounters are in a diagonal slash across the map now.

Two things: we the players requested this change, so again, do not say Inno never listens. Clearly they do!
    Secondly, we were told that the encounters would not always be the same, back when the tourneys changed to this format (feel free to look this up for yourself it was around the time Woodelf chapter was released). So it took over two years for this to happen BUT we were warned it would.
    Thanks for the variety, it is noted and appreciated, so again, Thank You Inno, from everyone's favorite battle queen.

m4rt1n and CleverAngel777 like this.
  20. Prince Mick

Prince Mick Alchemist

Tournaments for me start AEST 4am, so the 3 hr increase is very much appreciated.