• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.7

DeletedUser487

Don't do ancient wonders because I find that it is too difficult to get runes. I am at the point where it is day+ to search a province. I finished the Elven ancient wonders but still haven't gotten enough of the correct runes to build the dwarven ones. Adding new wonders in the beginning of the tree just makes it more likely that i won't build any. The tournaments were not working right for me yesterday and I put in a ticket on it. Don't need relics need runes from them. Went through 8 levels on one before and got few runes.
I agree that if you've been playing on a world for a while, it will be very difficult to get ruins for the new AWs as we have completed lots of provinces already. It will be good for new players or those staring on a new world as they will be able to complete provinces faster.

DeletedUser3

Could you please make a little ingame announcement before you update the worlds? It's a little frustrating when you get kicked out without warning. And no, the forum announcement definitely isn't enough. Thx :)

While we appreciate that getting kicked out of the game is frustrating for players, unfortunately it's not possible for us to do this as we often do not get notification of the time of the update until just beforehand ourselves, hence posting a general notice the day before :)

DeletedUser971

Why are all the opponents in the tournaments the same for round 3 up to lvl 10? then they change again. this tournament is not behaving like the last few. buff's not working, buffs on my units not going away after round and staying effective on the unit for the whole fight and the hit rates low.

add, no kp's in round 5, only relics. used to get 6 kp's and 6 relics

Last edited by a moderator: