• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.69

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the upcoming version 1.69.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Heymrdiedier

Enchanter
with being able to visit other players on the app, does that mean the help reward chests are now also available?
Will you still be able to do a quick help from the map, or do you have to load the city first now (like in browser)

FieryArien

Necromancer
  • The basic foundation for visiting neighbors has been laid out. Since this is a quite complex and potentially challenging feature for some devices, we will only make this feature available to a small percentage of players at first, while thoroughly testing and improving on it. Are you among the first to experience it?

OMG, I hope I’ll be lucky enough to be in that small percentage. So curious! :)

m4rt1n

Adept
with being able to visit other players on the app, does that mean the help reward chests are now also available?
Will you still be able to do a quick help from the map, or do you have to load the city first now (like in browser)

I hope that the quick help remains, otherwise I think it would be fair to put the Crystal Lighthouse/Great Bell Spire changes back to how they were pre quick help.

Also I assume my device will be one challenged by the visiting neighbour change, waiting to see how that pans out.

Pauly7

Magus
Got to agree with Killiak this potentially LAST release of the year is sadly lacking
And I will third this.

I realise that you guys have been having trouble getting this working for some reason, but not only have I been personally excited about this spell appearing for getting on a year, but also when I started demanding that our fellowship needed to open 10 chests in the tournaments it was on the basis that I was promising my fellows that this spell was going to appear and that we were all going to reap the rewards.... So now I also partly feel like it is me that has made the promise too.

Thagdal

Sorcerer
City - Filled some holes in the streets to prevent your citizens from tripping when walking around the corners.

Great to see this game breaking bug has been fixed.....:rolleyes: seriously we need hospitals in our cities to cope with the broken ankles.:eek:

surely that time could have been better spent on making the app compatible with the royal restoration spell...:mad::D

m4rt1n

Adept
THIS IS WHAT NEIGHBOR VISITS LOOK LIKE FOR THE SMALL GROUP WHO ARE TESTING THEM!

You can either do your neighbor help the old way - or you can click to enter your friend's city.
It seems a bit slow to open though...
:)

48419095_10213008108378035_5547133623527800832_n.jpg

Great, hopefully it won't break my old iphone5 then. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
THIS IS WHAT NEIGHBOR VISITS LOOK LIKE FOR THE SMALL GROUP WHO ARE TESTING THEM!

You can either do your neighbor help the old way - or you can click to enter your friend's city.
It seems a bit slow to open though...
:)

48419095_10213008108378035_5547133623527800832_n.jpg

I now have this feature after getting the app update today, and have to say I'm quite pleased with it.
Seems to work well even on my old iphone. :)