• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.68

DeletedUser3097

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the update to version 1.68.

We're very much looking forward to your feedback, so do let us know what you think!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser3097

Thanks for the fixes. I know the overlaid buttons on the Fellowship Adventures map was frustrating for those who are putting in one path.
another example that Inno does listen.

Thank you, Lelanya- we are very grateful to the players who take the time to point out issues which need to be improved (such as the Fellowship Adventures map and the issue with the expiring animations on the time-limited buildings eg the Wishing Well) so we can fix them.

FieryArien

Necromancer
The app update 1.68.0 on iPad.

1) The “zzz” on top of idle buildings is gone. I noticed it on the Mushroom Farms, verified it also on Workshop (where I could afford canceling production to look for the idle mark afterwards). On the other hand for some reason the Magic Academy is shown correctly - it still has the “zzz” displayed when idle.

The animation is correctly stopped for idle buildings, that aspect still works correctly as it was before. However, looking for such idle buildings among tens of small farms is just plain crazy!

EDIT, found another unpleasant change:
2) The info about level of the building is no longer present in the building description at the bottom of the page. The info was very useful and I already miss it a lot. Here follow two screenshot from two devices. One is updated and one isn’t.
14FDDD92-F3F3-43F8-BDF2-110216E746FB.jpeg AFD5FABC-0566-481C-830E-F5867B556933.jpeg

Last edited:

DeletedUser3097

The info about level of the building is no longer present in the building description at the bottom of the page. The info was very useful and I already miss it a lot. Here follow two screenshot from two devices. One is updated and one isn’t.

Thank you for highlighting this issue- it has already been forwarded for further investigation.

Pauly7

Magus
expiring animations on the time-limited buildings eg the Wishing Well) so we can fix them.
On this topic - I've been upset about these animations stopping from the get-go, but just assumed that it was Inno's intention and that they are trying to persuade people to remove them or replace them. Are you saying that these animations will be coming back? If so, when might that happen? Particularly I don't want to lose my (previously) lovely moon mirror, but it isn't half as nice right now. I've already blown up a Wishing Well that I wanted to keep because it looks awful without the animation.

Pauly7

Magus
Now that there is a 1.69 discussion and this has been un-stickied, I just wanted to bump this as I'm still in the hopes of an answer to my question above.

Pauly7

Magus
Oh... I see... so your comment was from the other side of it, i.e. the problem was the animations did not expire as you expected they should sometimes.

For the record, I think it's really disappointing. I know that I'm often in the minority, but something like the Moon Mirror was made available at a very tangible cost, i.e. it clearly cost £4.99 to have it, not even expressed as a number of diamonds. For me, the main reason (at least 90% of the reason) for buying it was that I liked the building, including the animation, and I feel fairly cheated after having spent that money that the rug would then be dragged out from under me in that the cool animation is taken away.

From now on I won't be interested in having any Wishing Wells and certainly no more of these "premium" buildings.