• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.67 + Crafting

Deleted User - 341074

I think the recipe for 6kp should be canned, it takes 4 hours to craft plust 10 or 20 hours depending on MA lvl to craft 2 catalysts for it, seriously would anyone even bother crafting 6 kp?!? you would have gained 20+kp in the time it takes to craft it....o_O
I think about half of the KP, coin, and supply recipes can be removed.
On the redundancy of recipes issue:
myst2.png

Let's see, do I want KP? Or Perhaps some KP? Maybe a KP instant would be good? No? How about........some KP?:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sir Derf

Adept
I think the recipe for 6kp should be canned, it takes 4 hours to craft plust 10 or 20 hours depending on MA lvl to craft 2 catalysts for it, seriously would anyone even bother crafting 6 kp?!? you would have gained 20+kp in the time it takes to craft it....o_O

What if, in future events...

(...wait for it...)

crafting KPs was counted the same as purchasing KPs?

*THUD* (The sound of jaws hitting floors from players with massive KP purchase prices.)

Well, maybe not so momentous, as you can't guarantee that you'll have the right recipe available at the right time during a quest...

But, it was a nice thought.

Deleted User - 341074

What if, in future events...crafting KPs was counted the same as purchasing KPs?
I'd still never do it. Even at over 1.5m per KP, I can do my visits and buy a dozen, Use my 10m per day surplus from residences, and then use one of my 100+ coin instants to buy some more if needed.

Deleted User - 341074

So, who is responsible for updating the official Elvenar Wiki? There is no entry yet for Crafting.
They are using The EN servers as a second Beta test. There is no point updating the wiki with information that may change. *fingers crossed for feedback-based changes*

FieryArien

Necromancer
Mobile app upgrade to 1.67.0

• The upgrade description in AppStore talks about adding crafting which is not true for the mobile app. It can be very confusing especially for players who don’t read release notes on the forums.
  • I very much like the way you changed the relics icon on the world map from circle to hexagon. It makes the circle around it (with marks of the completed encounters) stand out in much better contrast.
750DA61E-4804-4D98-BD5B-A64DD9C8A3F6.jpeg

• See the screenshot below - there is new orange line around the amount of supplies gained by various productions in the Workshop. However, it’s not present around the 5 minutes production. Also it’s not present in the manufactories. Does it have any special meaning?
    AD9F8BC5-9911-4B51-A4C4-6DA08A1BCBE8.jpeg
  • Thanks for fixing the Rally Point upgrade window. It was really weird to see it empty. :) (Even though I knew it upgrades the speed.)

DeletedUser5306

I think it has already been suggested on beta but a noticfication, or even better, an icon over the MA when the crafted item is finished would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3097

The upgrade description in AppStore talks about adding crafting which is not true for the mobile app. It can be very confusing especially for players who don’t read release notes on the forums.
Crafting will be available on the app once Version 1.67 has been rolled out to all players, possibly next week. :)

FieryArien

Necromancer
Crafting will be available on the app once Version 1.67 has been rolled out to all players, possibly next week. :)
Ah, I see. That’s nice to hear! It could have been written better in the AppStore, but I totally understand that Inno didn’t want to over complicate the text.

DeletedUser6828

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the update to version 1.67, and our brand-new Crafting feature that will be part of the update for Elvenar International tomorrow already!

We're very much looking forward to your feedback, so do let us know what you think!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team
i crafted an item which was supposed to let me produce my tier 3 unboosted goods..it does not ...only one of them plus my boosted..

FieryArien

Necromancer
I’m now running the app version 1.67.3. The crafting is now available on mobile (thanks Muf-Muf for the additional announcement!) and it looks good. :)

I’d like to point out that as opposed to the web interface we don’t see what building is offered in the Mystery Object. When I tap on the “i” icon, it shows the possibilities, but I have no idea what the building is. Of course I also tried tapping on it. :)
37C4F003-9BC0-4BD8-A9EE-CAF98FF31B3B.jpeg

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Just adding to the general discussion of the worth of some of the recipes.

This (see attached picture) is a little expensive for ONE Portal Profit 15% instant, is it not?

Also; I'd prefer to see at least one building in every rotation of the recipe, but that might be just my personal preference, since I won't be crafting the instants/kp/shards any time soon. So for me, this specific recipe collection is not worth it, I'll have to wait another 8 hours in hopes of something worth my spell fragments :)

2018-11-24_16-25-09.jpg