1. Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Dismiss Notice

Update Discussion Version 1.67 + Crafting

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Muf-Muf, Nov 12, 2018.

1. SoggyShorts

SoggyShorts Soothsayer

I think about half of the KP, coin, and supply recipes can be removed.
    On the redundancy of recipes issue:
    myst2.png
    Let's see, do I want KP? Or Perhaps some KP? Maybe a KP instant would be good? No? How about........some KP?:confused:

Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
    ray1230 and Thagdal like this.
  2. Lelanya

Lelanya Shaman

Lol
    Maybe I'll wait :p

Thagdal and SoggyShorts like this.
  3. SoggyShorts

SoggyShorts Soothsayer

Do you guys find the red to be really hard to read against that blue?
    redblue.png

RosaNary and Morning Town like this.
  4. Lelanya

Lelanya Shaman

Yikes! I think you know the answer hon. But Inno's red numbers are a but larger it seems

5. Muf-Muf

Muf-Muf Elvenar Team

The red numbers also have shading to make them stand out on the background more. Still, valid feedback, and we'll make sure it's forwarded! Just like the feedback with having recipes for the same item multiple times in the same rotation (e.g. the 3 Knowledge Point recipes in the screenshot above), and the potentially underwhelming recipe for 6 KP. :)

6. Sir Derf

Sir Derf Soothsayer

What if, in future events...

(...wait for it...)

crafting KPs was counted the same as purchasing KPs?

*THUD* (The sound of jaws hitting floors from players with massive KP purchase prices.)

Well, maybe not so momentous, as you can't guarantee that you'll have the right recipe available at the right time during a quest...

But, it was a nice thought.

7. Sir Derf

Sir Derf Soothsayer

I's gots me an Unicorn! :D

8. SoggyShorts

SoggyShorts Soothsayer

I'd still never do it. Even at over 1.5m per KP, I can do my visits and buy a dozen, Use my 10m per day surplus from residences, and then use one of my 100+ coin instants to buy some more if needed.

9. Sir Derf

Sir Derf Soothsayer

So, who is responsible for updating the official Elvenar Wiki? There is no entry yet for Crafting.

10. SoggyShorts

SoggyShorts Soothsayer

They are using The EN servers as a second Beta test. There is no point updating the wiki with information that may change. *fingers crossed for feedback-based changes*

Kaliartis likes this.
  11. FieryArien

FieryArien Spellcaster

Mobile app upgrade to 1.67.0

• The upgrade description in AppStore talks about adding crafting which is not true for the mobile app. It can be very confusing especially for players who don’t read release notes on the forums.
    • I very much like the way you changed the relics icon on the world map from circle to hexagon. It makes the circle around it (with marks of the completed encounters) stand out in much better contrast.
    750DA61E-4804-4D98-BD5B-A64DD9C8A3F6.jpeg
    • See the screenshot below - there is new orange line around the amount of supplies gained by various productions in the Workshop. However, it’s not present around the 5 minutes production. Also it’s not present in the manufactories. Does it have any special meaning? AD9F8BC5-9911-4B51-A4C4-6DA08A1BCBE8.jpeg
    • Thanks for fixing the Rally Point upgrade window. It was really weird to see it empty. :) (Even though I knew it upgrades the speed.)

SoggyShorts and Kaliartis like this.
  12. ray1230

ray1230 Novice

I hope I can make a Shrine of Kirit.

13. Kaliartis

Kaliartis Soothsayer

I think it has already been suggested on beta but a noticfication, or even better, an icon over the MA when the crafted item is finished would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
  14. Thagdal

Thagdal Soothsayer

i thought 6kp was bad but this is a joke..:mad::D

1kp.PNG

m4rt1n, ray1230 and Lelanya like this.
  15. Dizzy Lizzie

Dizzy Lizzie Co-Community Manager Elvenar Team

Crafting will be available on the app once Version 1.67 has been rolled out to all players, possibly next week. :)

16. FieryArien

FieryArien Spellcaster

Ah, I see. That’s nice to hear! It could have been written better in the AppStore, but I totally understand that Inno didn’t want to over complicate the text.

17. Dizzy Lizzie

Dizzy Lizzie Co-Community Manager Elvenar Team

Thank you for your feedback- I'll ensure it's passed on.

18. catfishwill

catfishwill Novice

i crafted an item which was supposed to let me produce my tier 3 unboosted goods..it does not ...only one of them plus my boosted..

19. FieryArien

FieryArien Spellcaster

I’m now running the app version 1.67.3. The crafting is now available on mobile (thanks Muf-Muf for the additional announcement!) and it looks good. :)

I’d like to point out that as opposed to the web interface we don’t see what building is offered in the Mystery Object. When I tap on the “i” icon, it shows the possibilities, but I have no idea what the building is. Of course I also tried tapping on it. :)
    37C4F003-9BC0-4BD8-A9EE-CAF98FF31B3B.jpeg

20. C-Nymph

C-Nymph Seeker

Just adding to the general discussion of the worth of some of the recipes.

This (see attached picture) is a little expensive for ONE Portal Profit 15% instant, is it not?

Also; I'd prefer to see at least one building in every rotation of the recipe, but that might be just my personal preference, since I won't be crafting the instants/kp/shards any time soon. So for me, this specific recipe collection is not worth it, I'll have to wait another 8 hours in hopes of something worth my spell fragments :)

2018-11-24_16-25-09.jpg

Morning Town likes this.