• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.65

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please let us know your thoughts on the upcoming version 1.65.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser5976

I applaud the coming of HTML5 to live. I understand that there might still be issues with it, but we have issues with Flash as well and hopefully HTML5 will lead to a more stable future. I will try it immediately after it's introduced tomorrow.

DeletedUser5093

How do I switch over to the HTML5 version? Does this mean I will be able to open the desktop version of the game on a mobile device if I use Chrome app (as opposed to using the Elvenar app)?

DeletedUser3451

a lot of good questions and i'd love to see the answers of them too.

DeletedUser3451

In Settings, under Settings again, on desktop only:
Enable HTML5
I think there will be an Announcement to guide you, also
Once switched there will be a giant 5 in the bottom left corner to remind you
thank you ! but i meant your questions too, and would like to see them answered. especially the mail on mobile and the restoration spell. let's hope it won't be too long before Muf-Muf comes with news.

Sir Derf

Adept
In Settings, under Settings again, on desktop only:
Enable HTML5
I think there will be an Announcement to guide you, also
Once switched there will be a giant 5 in the bottom left corner to remind you

Desktop version - Check
Gear icon in lower right corner - Check
Gear icon, tooltip "Options" - Check
v1.65.1 - Check

7 options available, none of them HTML5.

Have I misunderstood something?

DeletedUser3097

Very soon, everyone will be able to switch to our new HTML5 version by selecting the preference in the game settings. For now, this will be fully optional and switching back to Flash is possible at any moment. HTML5 is currently supported in the following browsers:
  • Google Chrome (and other chromium-based browsers)
  • Mozilla Firefox
  • Opera
Support for other browsers will be added over the coming time. It may take a little while for this feature to become available after the update, since it will have to be activated separately from the update itself.

Hi @Sir Derf,

This is the quote which @shadowblack made reference to, so you can see a little more detail.

To read the full update post, please click on the arrow at the top of the quotation.

Sir Derf

Adept
v1.65.3 is hanging on 16/25 loaded for me... Will try a full reboot.

Edit: Never mind. Reboot and loaded.

Last edited: