• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.64

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the update to version 1.64.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Deleted User - 106219

We've given all icons for Knowledge Points, as well as Marble, Steel, Planks, Crystal, Scrolls, Silk, Elixir, Magic Dust, and Gems a visual overhaul. They are now more consistent with our Mobile version as well.
You mean the horrible new Silk icon is coming to live? Oh, gods, please, no!

DeletedUser

You mean the horrible new Silk icon is coming to live? Oh, gods, please, no!
They look like one dimensional cartoon drawings... Its not like the mobile version of the game is like the pc version as it STILL doesn't have mail or the ability to donate to somebody else's AW so why change the pc graphics to those of the mobile version?

DeletedUser7472

Resources icon are now updated, but the relic icons still use the "old" version:

CI7QidV.png

My OCD is triggered.

Deleted User - 384643

Some of these new goods icons look horrible, especially the Silk one. Definitely a step backwards.
Seems like another example of the Elvenar devs spending valuable time "improving" things that nobody asked for instead of doing something useful, like finally getting the Royal Restoration spell working properly so we can start upgrading our old event buildings.

DeletedUser5976

The KP book icons in the Ancient Wonders also look garish. They just hurt my eyes.

On the up side I like the ease of change of worlds implemented in the app.

EdwardTrunk

Soothsayer
The new goods icons are really bad. The person that designed them and the person that gave the go ahead for them to be used should be fired in my opinion.

Fired, then hung, drawn and quartered before being quartered again. The new icons are ghastly. :eek:

Sir Derf

Adept
I'm not as rabidly upset by the silk icon. The colors are a bit garish.

But, on the plus side, I think it removes a little bit of possible confusion I was having if I moved to quickly, in that a bolt of unrolling silk does have a passing visual similarity with an unrolling scroll.