1. Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Dismiss Notice

Update Discussion Version 1.63

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Muf-Muf, Sep 17, 2018.

1. Muf-Muf

Muf-Muf Elvenar Team

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please read all about the upcoming update to version 1.63 and let us know what you think!

Kind regards,
    Your Elvenar Team

2. Killiak

Killiak Shaman

That is very nice list of changes, making event buildings a lot more interesting and actual options to consider. The Wishing Well is a lot more desirable now as well.

That said, upgrading event buildings will now be even higher up on the list of things players want. Royal Restoration Spell next please :)

3. m4rt1n

m4rt1n Summoner

Thank you for the changes to the event buildings. I'm looking forward to their increased productions and that in turn will now more likely make me hold on to them for longer. :)

4. kimkimkim

kimkimkim Conjurer

Love the changes, especially for the wishing well, this will have people wanting them more and more....I do however wish that when the wishing well expires and is considered just a culture building, that it could then be released from a street.....maybe somewhere down the line.

5. Thagdal

Thagdal Enchanter

@Muf-Muf
    Does the change to the wishing wells apply to existing wishing wells already in use or newly obtained ones?

6. Rilian

Rilian
    Senior Game Moderator
    Elvenar Team

From experience on Beta, the change affects all currently active Buildings as well. ;)

Thagdal and m4rt1n like this.
  7. Sitticus1

Sitticus1 Adventurer

I guess for most of us, after the 3 months that they last for, you are likely to have something (either another event building or a built culture building) that can provide more culture per square, so it would be better to replace them anyway. They do look nice though :)

8. Thagdal

Thagdal Enchanter

thanks Rilian, lucky for me i have 93 days left on a well i just placed :D

9. Lisica

Lisica Guest

my wishing wells over on beta are giving the bonuses now and can't wait for my 34 wishing wells over here to give them as well! :p

10. LazyTony

LazyTony Sorcerer

Inspiring Meditation is still buggy. I just used one with 11 mins remaining on my KP timer. After casting the spell, the timer remained at 11. Then I started to do the tournament, and when I completed a province with KP as a prize, the timer went to 59:59. I asked a friend to repeat this and the exact same thing happened to them.

After the 11 mins passed, I did not get my 1 KP. In other words, casting an inspiring meditation cost me 49/60th of a KP.

I suspect this behaviour is intended and the "fix" was to reset the KP timer when an IM spell is cast. I often use IM spells when collecting lots of KP from tournaments to avoid having to spend the KP after every province or fill my KP bar. If my suspicions are correct, then IM spells have lost most of their usefulness for me.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
  11. shadowblack

shadowblack Necromancer

Yes, it was. Via a pop-up in the first world where you logged in when it was added. Of course, if you closed the pop-up without reading it...

Koekaker likes this.