• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.62

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please share your thoughts on the upcoming version 1.62 in this thread.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Jackluyt

Shaman
You wrote::
  • Made some improvements to the beginning of the game to help new players find their way in Elvenar more easily.
Could we have an idea of what these are please?
So I can share it with all my Facebook players!!

Thanks!!
:)

DeletedUser5976

I remember seeing some diamond rewards for some quests in the Beta forums. Could that be it?

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
We're working on making some improvements to the very early beginnings of the game for newly registered players. This will be an ongoing process, as we're trying out several things to see what will work best. We're mostly looking into giving the quests more focus for newly starting players. Changes we're making in that regard are all still subject to change, as we're working out the best solutions. :)

DeletedUser7568

I recieved an invite to play Elvenar from my gmail, am a long time FOE player so thought why not. Very glad I did,finding the game a nice escape & enjoyable to play. I think you are pushing a new player in the right way with the quest threads & order, my only suggestion at this time would be to maybe push into getting into a fellowship sooner than later or at the player's pace because if like me an they come over from FOE being without a guild is really not a hinderence but getting into a helpful FS here makes a difference, so giving a shout out to SOA the fellowship I found recruiting here in the forum & they are a very helpful group of friendly people ! Thanx Inno for the invite !

DeletedUser6341

There was a quest to join , or at least apply to join, a fellowship when i ws there, but yes you are right the bonuses of actually having a fellowship are not explained in great detail. You need to be in a fellowship to understand the need for such