• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.61

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the upcoming update to version 1.61.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser5037

It's good to see that "Enchant..." has STILL not been updated to "Enchantments" in the INVENTORY screen tab!
I mean, it's not as if "Spells" fit perfectly in the tab-space before it was changed to "Enchant..."

Other than that, this update means nothing to me... as a long-time paying-player!

Killiak

Artisan
I see a good number of nice bugfixes, and some additions for the mobile app. Good job on that!

Sadly, still no Royal Restoration spell for the desktop.

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
It's good to see that "Enchant..." has STILL not been updated to "Enchantments" in the INVENTORY screen tab!
I mean, it's not as if "Spells" fit perfectly in the tab-space before it was changed to "Enchant..."

Other than that, this update means nothing to me... as a long-time paying-player!
The word there is actually "Enchantments" but it's shortened by the client so that it doesn't overflow the tab. There's not much more we can do to prevent that from happening, other than changing the size of the tab itself. Sadly that's not an option, as it would mean that the tabs would need to be resized/resizable in all windows with tabs, which would then cause a legion of issues. :)

DeletedUser3451

The word there is actually "Enchantments" but it's shortened by the client so that it doesn't overflow the tab. There's not much more we can do to prevent that from happening, other than changing the size of the tab itself. Sadly that's not an option, as it would mean that the tabs would need to be resized/resizable in all windows with tabs, which would then cause a legion of issues. :)
or you can simply chose shorter words that won't get cropped.

DeletedUser5532

Indeed!
How about "Spells", that fits the tab space and the description of the tab contents. Win win!

Don't be silly, that would display an ability to evaluate the outcome of an action before putting it into place. :p

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
The term "Spells" is being used for the combination of Enchantments, Instants, and Summonings, and as such cannot really be used to refer to "just" the Enchantments while remaining consistent. This was a conscious decision when we first introduced the Summonings and Instants. :)

DeletedUser3451

unfortunate decision. enchantments could have been used to sum up spells, summonings and instants. but whatever - have it cropped and twisted instead of plain and clear.

DeletedUser6332

The changer are welcome but when will in game messages and visiting be allowed via mobile? It makes it very hard to communicate and I have some good players I'm afraid I'll have to let go just because they don't have a computer and it's nearly impossible to reach them.

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
My realms are backwards on the login screen (on mobile). Grrrr REALLY hating that! Put it back the way it was plsss. Makes no sense at all why go 3,2,1 for realms?
Come on you guys know I loathe negative postings but this is beyond the pale. Of all the dumb things that have been foisted on us this has to be one of the worst yet!
That sounds like a bug. I'll make sure it's forwarded!

DeletedUser5037

unfortunate decision. enchantments could have been used to sum up spells, summonings and instants. but whatever - have it cropped and twisted instead of plain and clear.
Indeed!

I would normally recommend adding this to Ideas/Suggestions, but it looks like Inno have made their final decision in the matter!
I mean, they would never change something months/years after initially implementing it... would they?