• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.60

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the update to version 1.60.

We're looking forward to hearing your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser5976

It is very nice that /who is coming back.
Upcoming content you won't tell us anything about yet, so something completely new? Not something that we have read on the Beta forums?

Does the fact that FA can now also be done on mobile mean you are planning to have an FA soon? One can ask ;) Don't get me wrong I'm not asking for an FA, just curious. We don't do FA much.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3451

Muf-Muf said:
  • Many windows, including the build menu, production windows, and the Wholesaler, have received a graphical overhaul. Not only does it look much nicer now, it also makes it easier to read and to distinguish premium buildings from regular buildings in the build menu.
as much as I like that, it was a bit of a no-brainer that you should have made the app and the desktop version of the wholesaler identical. now on the browser version on the left column we pay with gold, on the center one with supplies, on the right - with boosted good. on the app the boosted good comes first. for people that play both on the two platforms this may cause issues because we are a creatures of habit more or less and we click sometimes without even thinking. but such a consistency is as much important as the consistency in names of buildings, techs or units.

LazyTony

Sorcerer
Well, I'm not a fan of giving players quests that are impossible. After today's update I got the quests for the new chapter, completed the first 2 (buy and spend KP) easily, then I got a quest to research a tech that isn't in the tech tree (Archaeology)

:mad::confused::eek::oops:

Perhaps releasing new quests at the same time as the facility to complete them would have been better?

DeletedUser3097

After today's update I got the quests for the new chapter, completed the first 2 (buy and spend KP) easily, then I got a quest to research a tech that isn't in the tech tree (Archaeology)

Something seems afoot here. Please keep your ear to the ground and your eye on the Forum! :rolleyes:

DeletedUser5983

We've implemented the Fellowship Adventures feature in the mobile app now, meaning that with the next Fellowship Adventure that'll start, you will be able to play it both via your browser and the app.

Will we have a way to buzz or contact mobile player since they can't read the information in the message box?

Geminatrix

Soothsayer
as one of the few ways that all can talk to each other ingame (and with an indicator if new messages appear) imo its vital that all fellows DO use the ingame fellowship chatbox

info does tend to get buried though but I still think mobile app users should make an effort to check it regularly ..

DeletedUser

I am finding that Fighting in tournaments has been changed. I have been told by support that no changes to our troops but some changes have been made to the troops we face, Now loseing fights in the Scrolls tournament in the 2 ed round even when fighting in manual ? never had this before. have a 100 + point advantage and still lose :-( Why have they made it so hard ?

Pauly7

Magus
So I'm not sure if this is just me, but for the last day or so (presumably since the update), the red mark keeps flashing up to say that I've received new instants when I haven't. It also flits between different numbers so it isn't even as if it's remembering the previous credit.

kimkimkim

Summoner
I have noticed that when the red mark shows up and you go into your instants to check, nothing shows, but then I click on the summonings tab then click back to instants, the new ones show up.....seems squirrely to me just like the trader trades not showing in your trader until you click on your offers....

DeletedUser5976

Yeah that's happening to me as well. Not only do the instants not show at first (if you are online at the time the instants are given) and have to do what kimkimkim suggests but also after seeing them and going out of the instants menu, it might flash again during game play and when you go back to it, the same KP instants show as new instants again. If you had 3 Kp instants for example and spend one, it still flashes 3, but of course there are only 2 in your inventory. If you spend all it may still flash 3.

Nymis

Alchemist
Well the FA has started and I don't see it in app...and I'm sure I'm running the latest update.

Going to try reinstalling the app and see if that works?!

EDIT: Didn't work... :(

DeletedUser6848

On app v 1.60.0 here and no FA showing either. Someone else in my fellowship reports the same.

DeletedUser3451

yeah, it's missing from my app too. Not that I'm too eager to play it though..