• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.6 - your ideas!

DeletedUser

ok so i get a message to say that there's a treasure in a city, now what? I looked all over the city but can see nothing that looks like a treasure. Do I get it automatically or does it just arrive somewhere?

DeletedUser1353

quick question. I got the message saying there was a treasure milliseconds after I'd pressed a button to move away from the view of that city. When I went back I couldn't find it. Do treasures persist or is it gone for good?

I did the same thing, it won't persist in the same town, but you will be able to find it in another town (maximum of 3 treasures per day).

DeletedUser791

You wanted feedback:

So there's ... 1, maybe 2 things in the update that might be useful to me as a player.
  1. Seeing when I can Help fellowship members in the list will be handy for sure, saving me maybe 10 seconds and a couple of button clicks.
  2. (moved to the 'useless' section)
Useless:
  1. The chance at a treasure when I do give Help (providing that treasure is anything useful) might be nice. The chance for that treasure better be pretty high though, as with all the empty provinces around me lately I don't have a lot of options for Helping neighbours.
    (moved from the 'useful' section because of matza's reply 3 posts bellow)
  2. Another spell that is not beneficial to me personally. I usually log in at least every 12 hours (breakfast and dinner) and I couldn't care less about missing 2KP if I miss the 10 hour window. I hope the few people people who think this is worth it are thrilled, for your sake.
  3. A hotkey. Woo.
  4. Seeing your KP at a glance, because hovering over the bar is too hard.
  5. Moving a button on the UI, great, so now I'll keep looking in the wrong place.
  6. More tournament points for the few who get in the top 100 and care enough.
  7. Oh dear, tech was in the wrong order.
No sign of real improvements to the MA, or even any word on how the results of Inno's own poll went. Fluff and filler update, most of which I don't recall seeing requests for as Inno states.

All in all, unimpressed.

Your Point #3 defeats Point #5. If there's a hotkey, you don't need to keep looking.

@all: I think this update is a nice in-between update, not as good as Innogames promotes it, not as bad as the complaints before describe it.
The addition of hotkeys (I want to see waaay more) is always nice, saving a few seconds here and there. That can add for people with more than 150 provinces when doing NH.
The increase in points for the tournament was necessary but you guys (Inno) have to be careful not to scare the many players who play Elvenar for mostly one thing: no focus on fighting. If you start shifting the focus on fighting...go figure.
The NH for my FS is much quicker with the new "Home" button in the FS list. Well done.

Keep up the good work. People will always have something to complain (but don't forget that sometimes they're right).

DeletedUser219

Treasure chests are gold, with a blue lid. Graphic settings may affect the appearance.
There is a sound cue, and a pop-up advising if a chest is available.
All the chests I have found have been off the grid (One of them halfway down the cliff at the lower right)
Treasures are, at the moment, 3 per session. The game logged me out before I had finished my visits, after the 3rd treasure had shown up, and I got another one. :p

DeletedUser

Ok, so I did my fellowship help for the first time since the update. My thoughts:

• The treasure chest thing is a nice additional perk, but I wouldn't go looking for it specifically, or out of my way to visit more people than my fellowship or those few neighbours that are active. Chests weren't hard to find for me, and as long as you're not speeding along too quickly, the notification seems to alert you to the presence of a chest well enough. This is, of course, based on a sample size of 3. As time goes on, we'll see.

• The Help button being on the bottom toolbar works great for neighbour visits, since there's already the world icon down there, but it feels awkward for fellowship visits - could we possibly also have a fellowship icon down the bottom menu that opens the members tab please?

DeletedUser1414

thank you for making map visits even more boring, i was looking forward to the treasure hunt just to see what comes. Well what a freaking fizzier, first city i visited i received the first chest ok i thought this looks easy enough, then what did i get after that, a crappy lil message across my screen telling me there is treasure is this city, on and on and on the same message with jack to show for it. Then the second chest was oh there you are, why could u not have the actual chest pop up on screen so we can see the bugger instead of some crappy lil box that we have to look out for, so after the so called promise 3 treasure i only received 2, oh well whats the saying you cant have every thing i gues that saying had this game in mind.

DeletedUser791

thank you for making map visits even more boring, i was looking forward to the treasure hunt just to see what comes. Well what a freaking fizzier, first city i visited i received the first chest ok i thought this looks easy enough, then what did i get after that, a crappy lil message across my screen telling me there is treasure is this city, on and on and on the same message with jack to show for it. Then the second chest was oh there you are, why could u not have the actual chest pop up on screen so we can see the bugger instead of some crappy lil box that we have to look out for, so after the so called promise 3 treasure i only received 2, oh well whats the saying you cant have every thing i gues that saying had this game in mind.
You can find the treasure chests on the outskirts of the city grid. I got my first 3x with the first 3 cities I visited.

DeletedUser1414

well I got mine on the first city the second when i did the fs visits,

DeletedUser

No bug fixes I care about.
No additions I care about.
Moving buttons for no reason.
<shrug>

I am sure the usual people will come out and say how AMAZING it is. For me it was a nothing update.

DeletedUser1295

Hi Mods, thanks for editing 5 of my posts!
You're welcome Penjara :) ... btw, your posts were not changed, they were only merged.
@ Everyone: for information on how to insert multiple quotes in your post, please click here.

DeletedUser1683

You're welcome Penjara :) ... btw, your posts were not changed, they were only merged.
@ Everyone: for information on how to insert multiple quotes in your post, please click here.

Merging changes context. I don't want them merged, but if you insist on doing it for me .......... :)

we asked we recieved...... HOTKEYS!!!!..... um

There have been hotkeys for months.

Edited: Zanyah - 2016-05-26 - Merged 2 consecutive posts.

PLEASE NOTE Forum RULE # 5. Posting Protocol
- Avoid multiple posts! You have access to both the 'edit' and the 'multi-quote' buttons, use them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser971

Anyone else thinks the first few lvl in tournaments are harder to fight as an elf. Seem to be taking more loses this time. My hit points are always in the low range. Really requiring multiple hits to kill them.

DeletedUser186

I have not noticed any difference. I have fought most of my elven tournaments with a 5 pack of Granite Golem and my human ones with a 5 pack of Blessed Paladins and have not lost too many troops when compared to the last tournament. I find the Elixir provs the hardest - massive widow makers :)

DeletedUser971

Gini, look at the hit points of your golems, my are constantly hitting at 50% of there max, They are not getting to use there attack bonus. If my squad of golems has a hit of 1600, they are hitting at 800. A squad of sword dances 3, has a life of 4200. I should be able to get them in three attacks. It is taking up to six. The units attack bonus are not been used and are only hitting at 50% of there normal hit rate. This is causing me more loses.

DeletedUser186

OK - will have a look and see if mine are doing the same thing. Have you got the Martial Monastery? I have my Monastery at level 6, so I get an extra 7.4% health on my troops.

Mine are only hitting at around 800 as well. Had a squad of 8 Granite Golem against a squad of 54 Sword Acrobats and it took 5-6 hits. This was a level 4 tournament I tested it on.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser971

The catering costs are to high for those who don't fight. You would need over million in goods of each, to cater and win a tournament.