ok so i get a message to say that there's a treasure in a city, now what? I looked all over the city but can see nothing that looks like a treasure. Do I get it automatically or does it just arrive somewhere?
Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!
quick question. I got the message saying there was a treasure milliseconds after I'd pressed a button to move away from the view of that city. When I went back I couldn't find it. Do treasures persist or is it gone for good?
You wanted feedback:
So there's ... 1, maybe 2 things in the update that might be useful to me as a player.
- Seeing when I can Help fellowship members in the list will be handy for sure, saving me maybe 10 seconds and a couple of button clicks.
- (moved to the 'useless' section)
No sign of real improvements to the MA, or even any word on how the results of Inno's own poll went. Fluff and filler update, most of which I don't recall seeing requests for as Inno states.
- The chance at a treasure when I do give Help (providing that treasure is anything useful) might be nice. The chance for that treasure better be pretty high though, as with all the empty provinces around me lately I don't have a lot of options for Helping neighbours.
(moved from the 'useful' section because of matza's reply 3 posts bellow)
- Another spell that is not beneficial to me personally. I usually log in at least every 12 hours (breakfast and dinner) and I couldn't care less about missing 2KP if I miss the 10 hour window. I hope the few people people who think this is worth it are thrilled, for your sake.
- A hotkey. Woo.
- Seeing your KP at a glance, because hovering over the bar is too hard.
- Moving a button on the UI, great, so now I'll keep looking in the wrong place.
- More tournament points for the few who get in the top 100 and care enough.
- Oh dear, tech was in the wrong order.
All in all, unimpressed.
You can find the treasure chests on the outskirts of the city grid. I got my first 3x with the first 3 cities I visited.thank you for making map visits even more boring, i was looking forward to the treasure hunt just to see what comes. Well what a freaking fizzier, first city i visited i received the first chest ok i thought this looks easy enough, then what did i get after that, a crappy lil message across my screen telling me there is treasure is this city, on and on and on the same message with jack to show for it. Then the second chest was oh there you are, why could u not have the actual chest pop up on screen so we can see the bugger instead of some crappy lil box that we have to look out for, so after the so called promise 3 treasure i only received 2, oh well whats the saying you cant have every thing i gues that saying had this game in mind.
we asked we recieved...... HOTKEYS!!!!..... um