• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.59

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Well, maybe if that live stream had been announced somewhere in the game... but it wasn't. Another fine example of team Elvenar's lack of communication.
The stream was announced in game to anyone who was online at the time of the stream.

STOP TRYING TO DEVIATE

WHEN is something going to change as far as the Fellowship screen...NOW PLEASE !!!
We're working on fixes for several bugs that were found after Tuesday's update as we speak, and we will deliver fixes for them as soon as they're ready. The Fellowship window opening on the wrong tab is one of these bugs.

Deleted User - 106219

The stream was announced in game to anyone who was online at the time of the stream.
That's PRECISELY the kind of thing I'm talking about! Why announce it ONLY to those who were online at the time the stream started? And why wait until the stream starts to announce it? Why not announce it ahead of time? As Timneh said:
An advanced notification of the live stream would have been nice so people could have made plans to be able to to take part.
Streams should be announced at least a couple of days in advance so that players can make sure to be there.

DeletedUser3451

the fellowship screen is fixed already. at least for me.

however there is another bug that popped up. I can't donate KP to someone else's wonders. tried everyone in the FS and few people of my neighbours. no wonder would actually open it's window upon click on it.

edit.
everyone in the FS has the same issue. prolly side effect of fixing the FS window thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Timneh

Artisan
there is another bug that popped up. I can't donate KP to someone else's wonders. tried everyone in the FS and few people of my neighbours. no wonder would actually open it's window upon click on it.

I am having the same problem, no AWs will open.

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
Another bug added : now, when you collect more coins than your MH capacity, they simply vanish, they are not greyed anymore until you make some room as previously...

Will we have, one day, a bug solved without adding another ? This is coming so repeatingly I can't even choose between laughts and cries
09c2497f8aa0f5540a8bc0c48145e4b8

Last edited:

DeletedUser5532

Sorry was i unclear? The print is very fine and difficult to read.
Yeah i am using 4 or 5 zeroes behind my numbers to restore balance these days!

Doh..... I see what you mean now, the size of the text, not the trade. I agree with you on that one. My tired brain did not think your comment through properly, and I just.. well, you saw. :)

JoJo the Bold

Adventurer
Feedback on the mobile update, using iPad:

Researched unbuilt AWs are now accessible again in the AW tab, thank you!

Animation of Crystal Manufactory lvl 7, Haunted Graveyard, Windmill of Evil still not working.

Province negotiating costs still not fixed - displaying all possible costs even if zero, and if there are more than 4 the other costs display as tiny things squeezed into the frame.

Fellowship button DOES still open on the members list, so really appreciate that.

And finally, I still can’t upload images to this forum using latest Chrome app on iPad.

DeletedUser

Thanks for fixing FS screen so quickly! It was a real annoyance.

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
However, the building animations still don’t work as promised.
We added animations to more than ten buildings where we found them to be missing. What building(s) are not animated for you still, then? Also, if it's in the app, it's possible that no animations were downloaded to your device, e.g. if they'd severely impact the game's performance on your device. If that's the case, then you would indeed not have animations, regardless of your settings. :)

DeletedUser4030

I tried all this morning to update to version 1.59 on my Fire Tablet. First, it would send me to Google Play, which also would not let me log in. But if I go to Google Play through a browser, I am able to log in to Google Play, but it doesn't know my app needs to be updated. So I tried to go directly to Elvenar's home site. The log in spot says unavailable. I am guessing this has something to do with all this.

Another issue one of our FS members is having has to do with her culture recording. Suddenly, it reads Zero although if she clicks on the culture tab it tells her she needs xxxxx amount of culture, but only has xxxx in culture. Hope these are just temporary bugs and are fixed soon.:culture::rolleyes:

Lelanya

Mentor
I tried all this morning to update to version 1.59 on my Fire Tablet. First, it would send me to Google Play, which also would not let me log in. But if I go to Google Play through a browser, I am able to log in to Google Play, but it doesn't know my app needs to be updated. So I tried to go directly to Elvenar's home site. The log in spot says unavailable. I am guessing this has something to do with all this.

Another issue one of our FS members is having has to do with her culture recording. Suddenly, it reads Zero although if she clicks on the culture tab it tells her she needs xxxxx amount of culture, but only has xxxx in culture. Hope these are just temporary bugs and are fixed soon.:culture::rolleyes:
It is a visual error. Upgrades still work i tested that myself