• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.58

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please leave your comments on version 1.58 in this thread.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Deleted User - 106219

At the moment we're waiting for the mobile implementation of this feature, which seems to have some technical difficulties. When we have more information to share about that, we will. Sorry for waiting guys, it's taking longer than expected.
Posted by Marindor on Beta forum, in response to a question about the Royal Restoration Spell. That's all the 'news' available right now.

DeletedUser6984

Quest #38 in Woodelvenstock: Upgrade 1 building to Level 14 or higher: this quest is impossible for me to do at the stage of the game I'm at--do I have to give up on Woodelvenstock, or are you going to provide an option for players in the same position that I am in: e.g. research 1 technology or even scout 1 province???

DeletedUser702

My game is on hold due to the fact that Inno devs seem to be
sitting on their hands concerning updates! Today I received an
offer of 100% extra Diamonds when I buy! But there is no advantage
for me at all, so my game remains on hold for the time being! About
to delete end of July. Check again in a weeks time, cheers........

DeletedUser6357

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6644

Quest #38 in Woodelvenstock: Upgrade 1 building to Level 14 or higher: this quest is impossible for me to do at the stage of the game I'm at--do I have to give up on Woodelvenstock, or are you going to provide an option for players in the same position that I am in: e.g. research 1 technology or even scout 1 province???
Although this is a bit off-topic, I just completed it and it comes up in game as "complete 1 technology or upgrade a building to Level 15 or higher"

m4rt1n

Adept
Thank's for the translation fix on the app Inno, it's nice now to not have the odd message appearing in German but so far now all in English. :)

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
German texts? :eek: I haven't seen that on the EN servers in a long time. If you have any such cases, please let us know (via Support is the easiest), so that we can have that looked into. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
German texts? :eek: I haven't seen that on the EN servers in a long time. If you have any such cases, please let us know (via Support is the easiest), so that we can have that looked into. :)

Yes, it happened when AW's were added to the app, but seems to be ok now.
Also the new version of the app seems to have fixed the bugs with neighbourly help that I reported to support a few weeks ago, thank you. :)