• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.55

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the upcoming update to version 1.55.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

LazyTony

Sorcerer
The "fix" for sentient goods productions no longer counting for quests means that you can no longer complete some quests asking for 1 and 2 day tier 1 boost production with a level 24 or above manufactory. In other words, make 1 day plank quest can't be done with your plank factory. :confused::eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O

The fix for this is more complicated than the one just implemented - its to give us back our 1 and 2 day production and have sentient goods made on a separate tab.

DeletedUser5976

Tournaments coming to the app is certainly good news. I hope AW are the next ;)

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
The "fix" for sentient goods productions no longer counting for quests means that you can no longer complete some quests asking for 1 and 2 day tier 1 boost production with a level 24 or above manufactory. In other words, make 1 day plank quest can't be done with your plank factory. :confused::eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O

The fix for this is more complicated than the one just implemented - its to give us back our 1 and 2 day production and have sentient goods made on a separate tab.
yes we can, with a temporary lvl1 factory... ;)

DeletedUser5983

1. There\s no tooltips on mobile, how to know what we will collect from a finished workshop?
I have mistakenly collected long prepared toolboxes for FA

2. Why we have to log out when we want to change the world?

Heymrdiedier

Enchanter
yes, info about the good waiting is missing savagely... :(
and how would you add that? there is no mouse on the app so there also is no hover over a building. you click the building and see the finihed goods and then select to collect it? I wouldnt like that since it would make the app a lot slower for production (which it allready is, compared to browser)

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
and how would you add that? there is no mouse on the app so there also is no hover over a building. you click the building and see the finihed goods and then select to collect it? I wouldnt like that since it would make the app a lot slower for production (which it allready is, compared to browser)
clicking the factory could bring up a popup with the info needed and 2 buttons, one to collect, one to exit popup...

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Still no sign of my tourney provinces :(
Not even on Beta
If you mean in the app, you'll need to have the 1.55 app version installed to play the Tournaments on mobile. The app is not released at the exact same time as the browser update to version 1.55. :)

Heymrdiedier

Enchanter
clicking the factory could bring up a popup with the info needed and 2 buttons, one to collect, one to exit popup...
which is exactly what id hate. because then you cant collect a lot of factories quickly anymore. each factory would have to be collected manually instead of sweep collecting. that would make the mobile version basically useless for me (except maybe for the tournament depending on how they implemented that)

Lelanya

Mentor
If you mean in the app, you'll need to have the 1.55 app version installed to play the Tournaments on mobile. The app is not released at the exact same time as the browser update to version 1.55. :)
I guess I'm opening a ticket then cause it shows 1.55 on loading but had Crash still on the loading screen and no tourney :(
I go to the Play Store and Elvenar shows Installed while Forge of Empires shows an update available . App Settings shows how much data it uses and refers me to the Play Store ....
And before anyone asks my phone always has the latest update too :)

DeletedUser4878

Hi there,
My friends and I have a lot of problems now with the game. It takes long time to load the game and it often crashes.
We have this problem for 3 - 4 days, and we have tried everything like using many brwosers, updating ours, updating flash.......
but nothing.

Actually, I am using the app now, but really I am scared of updating this game because every update I have to reset my device and remove everything on it because it says no space when I have about 16 GB free memory and I've shown the support many time and witten comments, but no answer.
100 chat.jpg takes time.jpg chat 100 -3.jpg
I hope you solve the PC problems before update the app

Last edited by a moderator:

Jackluyt

Shaman