• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.54

DeletedUser441

I have checked and they are all better at my current chapter level , so I will upgrade them all . I've been playing a lot longer and have a lot of "nerfed" event buildings which will give me more population and culture when upgraded without using more space.:D I need something to use all the blueprints (Royal Restoration spells) I've won on , plus many more I hope to win .
If we have option to level every single event building, that don't mean that we should :)
I personally will level only the best event buildings .... i wont spend these reworked blueprints on trash event buildings.
To know which one is good, check the pop or cult or mana index in architect. :)
I actually posted the link to the information in another thread , so know the changes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5328

1. Production and training will not stop. You will not be able to build new buildings that need people, though.
2. How to get this positive, some ideas:
  • check if you don't have any more event buildings in your inventory, perhaps something you have there is now better than what you've built
  • If you haven't yet, build Golden Abyss and Mountain Halls, they give pop
  • if the event buildings you have give less pop per square than your residences, delete the event buildings and build new residences. Upgrade the ones you have if you can.
  • If you never go low on supplies, you might be able to delete a workshop or two. Check out if you have any instants giving supplies and spells boosting tools production, those will help when you have less workshops
  • Delete some armories. They are fast to rebuild if you decide you need them later
  • If you're not a dedicated fighter, delete Training Grounds and/or Mercenary Camp
  • If you are a fighter, consider deleting some manufactories. You can use Magical Manufactoring spells to help you go through this period. If you're in a fellowship, perhaps more advanced players will be able to assist you taking zero star trades from you, talk with them
Tnx for the answer. Hopefully I don't mind taking it slow, otherwise I would have leaft the game. I'll work it out eventually. It was the first shock that hit me!!!