• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.53

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the changes that'll come to the game with Version 1.53.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Maybe, it depends on what'll be in there (uncertain at this point). ;)

So, let us focus on 1.53 in this thread. For anything after that, please let us use the News from Beta thread. :)

Pauly7

Magus
Hmm, not much to talk about in this update... Did we ever get an Inno response to the last one, though, when we all said how much we didn't like the missing names of knowledge point instants or rune shards?

DeletedUser6357

• The Phoenix from the Burning Phoenix buildings disappeared when production was done.
I thought it was a special effect that I really like.

DeletedUser6702

I like the changes, bug fixes are always great.

Are there any plans on updating the Ancient Wonders in the mobile app so that we can put our KP in them when we have no more research room? Also can you create a feature that will allow us to see all the Ancient Wonders that can use KP for everyone in our Fellowship and allow us to send them our KP or KP tokens?

Lelanya

Mentor
I like the changes, bug fixes are always great.

Are there any plans on updating the Ancient Wonders in the mobile app so that we can put our KP in them when we have no more research room? Also can you create a feature that will allow us to see all the Ancient Wonders that can use KP for everyone in our Fellowship and allow us to send them our KP or KP tokens?
Oh yes pls•