• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.52

LazyTony

Sorcerer
The Rune Shard info is available elsewhere (on the wonders screen) so is less of an issue. There might not even be enough space to display names and quantities for 14 wonders on a tooltip.

The exact KP rewards are important, and there is certainly room to display them. In both the tournament chests and the wonder rewards. Its not the end of the world, but a fix would be nice :)

DeletedUser5093

I strongly dislike the latest change that replaces the KP rewards with KP instants. Straight KP was always far more useful as I could choose to put it wherever I liked, so I usually put it on research. These instants only allow it to be placed on wonders, meaning there is far less incentive to work towards one of the rewards, especially for players in lower chapters, who don't have any wonders yet. I appreciate that there was an issue with people getting less KP overnight when someone's wonder got completed and they got an unexpected reward, but now we're getting no KP, just wonder boosts, which is far worse than occasionally missing out on a few KP.

I'd rather go back to the old system, or change the KP instants so that they can be used for research as well, or so that they directly add to the KP bar. I'd suggest the KP bar is preferable, as it allows you to distribute the KP as you see fit, rather than have to use it in chunks as big as 20 or more.

Pauly7

Magus
If they always deal in 20s and 5s then yeah, we can easily see. Still, I don't think it would hurt them at all to just state what they are. There would seem to be plenty of space.

Tournaments are slightly more complicated, though as they are the same each week it will just be a matter of remember what each one was. Again, though, much easier if they would just tell us to begin with.

Pauly7

Magus
By the way... I just want to emphasis that despite me getting bogged down criticising Inno's poor graphical system when it comes to not labelling these new instants properly, in all other respects I love this change:

It's great that tournament and AW contribution rewards are bigger. It's great that my KP bar isn't going to overflow anymore. (I love how I can leave my KP bar on 5 or 6KP because I'm waiting for the next person to post on the swap thread then walk away safe in the knowledge that the meter isn't about to max out). It's great that I'm being given even more of an excuse to invest in my AWs and not race through the storyline of the game too fast. I also totally get why they would want to limit people stashing hundreds of KP instants waiting for a new chapter that they could just dump straight into the research tree.

So yeah, I'm most likely to post when I have something negative to bring up, so I wanted to say that too.

m4rt1n

Adept
I dislike the new rune shard display as I cannot possibly remember which is which as they are displayed in amount order.

Either they could be displayed in the same order as they become available, or have at least the initials by each rune displayed if there is not room to display the full title.

A solution would be a mouse hover title when viewing how many rune shards you have. :)