• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.52

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please share your feedback about version 1.52 in this thread.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Killiak

Artisan
This fixes the long standing complaint about people missing out on the free hourly KP. So well done for that.
Also, hurray for better mouse-over information and increasing the KP rewards from AW's, not only in KP but also giving more people rewards.

That's the good stuff.
My criticism, however, remains that I am not pleased with it becoming AW instants only. This locks the choice people have on where to spend the KP they have earned through their own efforts. I strongly dislike this removal of choice and I do not think it is the way the game should move forward.

Deleted User - 384643

Happy about the KP instants reward change for helping upgrade someone upgrade their Ancient Wonders. Too many times it happened that I logged out for the night and about 9 hours later when I logged it turned out that someone finished the research on their Ancient Wonder right after I logged off, earning me a reward of 20 or 25 KP, which is also all the KP that showed up in my KP bar. So the 9KP I should have gotten while I slept didn't get added.

It's too bad we can only spend the KP instants on Ancient Wonders, but the extra KP we get now kinda makes up for that. And I personally spend a lot of KP on mine and other players' AW anyhow. So overall a good change IMO.

LazyTony

Sorcerer
I welcome the change broadly, but it seems for at least some wonder levels the number of runes has reduced. I was in second place on a victory springs at level 1, and before the change it was 5KP and 1 rune shard, now its 2 x 5KP instant, no rune :(

DeletedUser

I don't like the change, but recognise that it was inevitable after the chest rewards from the tournaments were changed to AW KP Instants, people have been levelling their AWs much faster causing us to be flooded with the individual kp and losing the hourly much faster if not logged on when they were received.

I think this is one of those "Inno has changed it so suck it up" type things, it was going to happen whether we wanted it to or not; we already know what Beta thought and its still been rolled out here.

Pauly7

Magus
I have a little issue with the "tooltips" on both Ancient Wonder chests and on tournament chests, since these changes. If you hover over those chests it now just shows a symbol with a certain colour behind it. Then it may say x 2 or x 1. I'm finding it really difficult to figure out what those instants are actually going to be. There doesn't seem to be any way to keep the tooltip menu up long enough to click on it. With tournaments particularly I'm finding that I'm having to wait until the thing ends before I can see how many KP I'm going to win.

There seems to be a move to provide less information, to make things look less complicated - if the change to the rune shard tool tip is anything to go by (My query about that on the last update discussion didn't warrant a response) - but in all these things I'm finding it to be just more of a headache and nothing was wrong with them to begin with.

I know that I'm in a complainy mood today, I think... but is this just me? Is there at least a list somewhere that I can save and refer back to so I know what all the colours mean?

LazyTony

Sorcerer
Pauly, I have an (almost) complete list of the colour coding. ? means an assumed value, not been able to verify yet:

purple - 30 KP
purple - 20 KP
brown - 15KP?
brown - 10KP?
light blue - 7KP?
light blue - 5KP
green - 3KP

Unfortunately, because different quantities have the same colours, it can only ever be an approximate guide.

On the rune shard thing, it didn't all fit on my screen after the 2 extra elementals wonders were introduced. That's why they changed it.

Last edited:

Pauly7

Magus
Thanks for the list Tony. Does that mean, though, that if the same colour is always repeated twice then we have no way to know what instant we are looking at until we have won it?.. even if we can narrow it down to a choice of two.

LazyTony

Sorcerer
Yep, afraid so. So far I have only seen 20 and 5 denominations given for wonder rewards. If that's the case for all wonders and all levels at least we know where we are with those.

Pauly7

Magus
Ok, so... the one I am looking at... shows 1 x purple for 1st place and 3 x blue for 2nd place.... So what we think is: That means 20KP for 1st and 15KP for 2nd.... but it technically could be 30KP for 1st and 21KP for 2nd.

Timneh

Artisan
@Muf-Muf said
including a couple of improvements to the rewards gained from helping grow others' Ancient Wonders.

I think this should have been called a change and not improvement as removing the freedom of choice can not be classed as an improvement, at least in my opinion. Maybe i am being picky but that is my feeling about it.

DeletedUser441

I've read of awards of 50 to 74 kps for helping another players AW. This may reverse the trend and stop players investing kps in Research as everyone will be chasing high rewards from donating kps to others AWs. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser5718

Looking great thank you guys!

Question tho! When will Tournament come to Phone? Us ppl who's @ work 10h+ 5 day/week, we loose 1 Round of Tournament if not buying it for Diamonds :( #FixThisPls <3

Lelanya

Mentor
Good change with an increased rewards. Thanks :D
BUT where are the captions for runes and especially for kp instants.
3 purple instants is how much kp? Is it some sort of puzzle we should keep solving?
Why do you release this crap on live servers again and again?
Just take a look at this underdone design.:(:(:(
View attachment 2760 View attachment 2761
Read above Tony has a list

DeletedUser6458

Oh, c'mon. I can't check Tony's post every time I need it. So 3 purple instants in my case are 60 or 90 kp? Let's make all numbers and words in game invisible for truly hardcore players.
If you are donating on a regular basis you will get to know the colors quickly. A difference of 5 kp here or there is not a big deal so while I would like to see a change where it tells you exactly what you are getting in some way it really matters little in long run. Most kp instants will be won through FS swap programs so that makes it matter even less exactly what the prize is.