• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.51

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the update to version 1.51.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Deleted User - 106219

Added a missing image in the upgrade tab of the level 19 Elven Armory.
What about the Human level 19 Armory? Because it too has that issue:
Armory19.png
As you can see from the image, the Upgrade tab shows the image for the level 17 Human Planks manufactory, not the image for the level 20 Armory.

DeletedUser5254

You guys missed a bunch of announcements for mobile:
- treasure chests from NH
- tournaments
- Ancient wonders
Better fix that soon...

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
What about the Human level 19 Armory? Because it too has that issue:
View attachment 2531
As you can see from the image, the Upgrade tab shows the image for the level 17 Human Planks manufactory, not the image for the level 20 Armory.
It should also be fixed for other buildings with the same problem. :)

You guys missed a bunch of announcements for mobile:
- treasure chests from NH
- tournaments
- Ancient wonders
Better fix that soon...
Hmm often the game initially displays the last thing looked at; but when we look again it is correct.
Still waiting for parity between the 2 versions folks. Still so many things sadly lacking from the mobile app: province fights, tournament, messages, AW contribution; so pretty disappointed to see no improvement.
We're working on it! :)

I see the Research Tree has finally settled on a final form.

Good.
:cool:

Pauly7

Magus
A couple of comments.....

• I'm not a big fan of the new AW tooltip. Now I need to remember what each symbol means or go click on them to find out... Ok, ok, I do remember the majority, but there are a lot so it's easy to confuse.

• The research tree has now stopped re-shuffling itself every time I open it, but instead now it sends the 'view' to the column of research at the beginning of the current chapter, rather than where I actually am up to, as it used to do.

• Regarding Tonton's comment above - this isn't about an improvement, this is about the notifications menu on the mobile app recently being broken and now completely unusable. That's slightly different from an improvement to be worked on.

Further to the above it's also a little disappointing that the problems of stability, crashes, etc, have not been worked out. Again, not an improvement, but something which is going wrong. Is there any news about whether that is being worked on?