• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.47 + Elementals

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this announcement to discuss update version 1.47, as well as the Elementals! We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser3913

all very well - b ut the FA is now broken
I can't enter the Pit

DeletedUser3781

I have problems loading the tech tree, when I open it normally I see only background and no techs. I can only see techs when I toggle full screen mode

DeletedUser2447

Same here - research tree doesn't show unless you go full screen first.

DeletedUser3913

yes - my tech tree is empty too - does that mean the game is over ?

DeletedUser5254

OK, so the FA is dead because the pit is unresponsive,
can't access tech tree (only background loads), full screen does nothing
and when accessing world map, it freezes at 50%

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 106219

Fun fact: Both the tech tree issue and the "World Map not loading" issue are major issues from version 1.48 on Beta, and were both fixed on Beta the same day version 1.48 was released.

Strange that both have made their way to version 1.47. Now let's see how long it will take for the fixes toi make their way here as well...

pobble

Spellcaster
Learning point for Inno. It is IT good practice to launch an update when you expect the user base to be quiet. Not in the final few hours of a hotly fought timed team game!
Bugs happen - but the point is that you should be timing updates to minimise the impact of any unforseen snags.

DeletedUser3097

Please refresh game then all 3 of the issues are resolved for me:

world map- works
FA- works
research- all there- works

Super-quick fix- didn't even have time to boil the kettle! :p

DeletedUser3097

Wherefore art thou tech tree? Was this update not beta tested before release? And why oh why would they release a new version in the final hours of an event???
refresh game then it should be there

Please clear cache if you still experience problems. This is always advisable when we have an update.