• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.47 + Elementals

Deleted User - 106219

Yes, sentient goods decay even when put up for trade. Or so I have heard - I haven't tried it myself yet.

DeletedUser1639

Does anyone have a list of Elementals quests that goes beyond #19? I mean, I'm only on #18 right now, and it'll take a while, maybe a very long while, to need to know what's next, but hey, I like to look ahead. Can anyone help? The latest image I have is entitled "Sneak Peaks - First Quests." I hope someone can help. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser227

Are there any plans to do more with the T4 sentient resources? They're currently extremely limited compared to actual goods.

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Is decay of sentient goods implemented in a trader? If no, this is a loophole to avoid their decay at all.
Are there any plans to do more with the T4 sentient resources? They're currently extremely limited compared to actual goods.
The Sentient Goods do indeed decay while in the Trader. And, they will be used in later chapters as well, where we will also release Sentient versions of the other Goods. :)

DeletedUser227

The Sentient Goods do indeed decay while in the Trader. And, they will be used in later chapters as well, where we will also release Sentient versions of the other Goods. :)

If the only thing they do is unlock techs, upgrade buildings and make other resources they're not goods. They're resources, like mana and seeds. Are there any plans to make them more useful, like actual goods? Or will they always be produced temporarily for guest races?

We want to be able to buy KPs, cater tournaments (as an added option, not an added cost like orcs), trade them for standard goods etc. We expected T4 goods, these are just mana 3.0.

LazyTony

Sorcerer
To second kerykeion's point - what use are T4 factories when we are at the end of the chapter and waiting for the next chapter? These guest race goods producers take 3 or 4 days to build from scratch and then become useless. Unless I am missing some purpose for them, at the end of elementals I will be deleting them and replacing with goods factories that I can use in tourneys etc. Then they will have to be hurriedly rebuilt when a new chapter is announced.

Lelanya

Mentor
To second kerykeion's point - what use are T4 factories when we are at the end of the chapter and waiting for the next chapter? These guest race goods producers take 3 or 4 days to build from scratch and then become useless. Unless I am missing some purpose for them, at the end of elementals I will be deleting them and replacing with goods factories that I can use in tourneys etc. Then they will have to be hurriedly rebuilt when a new chapter is announced.
But Tony! What happens if I need you to make me some of that?

DeletedUser

But Tony! What happens if I need you to make me some of that?
Then you'll be stuck just like every other person who is struggling to not only make the goods but to be able to actually use them before they decay.

Lelanya

Mentor
Then you'll be stuck just like every other person who is struggling to not only make the goods but to be able to actually use them before they decay.
Ah don't worry hon I am bringing a half dozen fellows along at my level!! Gotta motivate my brothers on the map a wee bit too lol
What I was really trying to show is how SELFISH this kind of thinking is.
And before anyone gets their back up perhaps we should be wondering why selfish gaming seems to be being encouraged...

LazyTony

Sorcerer
Lel, I don't see anyone running 5k pop (which needs 32 squares of houses) 20 square factories making stuff that isn't any use to them at all. Its 2 whole expansions of space for each t4 factory before culture is accounted for. T4 factories are useless at chapter end, and that means the whole trading system will fall down. If they didn't decay and you could stock up, if they were needed for tourneys and/or world map catering, or they had some other purpose in between chapters then players might keep them around. Or if they could make regular T1 goods with a boost - any of these might be enough. I don't think this has been thought through fully.

Last edited:

DeletedUser702

Hi, about boosted goods and trader:
I'm at the highest level before update and my idea of manufacture is to have all not just boosted!
I can play this game without trader or friends to trade goods! Have done so ever since starting
to play Elvanor! I do buy Diamonds, but only when specials appear the latest one giving 100% extra!
This appears to me that Inno/Elvanor loosing customers! Lets face it Inno is not a player/Customer
friendly company! To me it appears that them devs just sitting around the table thinking up ways to drag
money out of players pockets and frustrate the less fortunate ones!!!
There used to be a time when one could buy a DVD game for between 50.- and 100.- and play
to your hearts content, but time and internet has killed that!..:eek::rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Robbo1894

Adventurer
If my original T1 boost is Steel and my sentient boost is tree gum do I now need to build plank manufactures ?

Killiak

Artisan
OK thankyou, will get on it right away

Unless you have bought some (or a lot of) expansions and have a large amount of Ancient Wonder levels, you'll be really hard pressed to keep that many of them producing constantly. Two seems to be the mathematical maximum if you have just average space and wonders.

Thezza

Spellcaster
OK, the Platinum Production Boost says that you can now increase the goods production boost by collecting Relics in Provinces from the world map...since activating this Research I have completed 2 complete Provinces...production boost??? Zero, Nil. Nada, Zilch, Nothing, Not a jot......Am I missing something here??
Also, I have 36 trader pages, 12 trader pages asking for Elven Gum, but not a single trade offering it...going to be long long Chapter.