• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.47 + Elementals

DeletedUser5760

Still wondering why they risked an update during the FA ,they could not wait til it was done ? Bit silly don't u think
I second that, like they couldn't wait until tomorrow to do the update once the FA is done.
I would expect some hours added to that FA clock as a result of this otherwise there will be riots. We're trying to make the final push to finish stage 3 and this bug was a major set back in the process.

DeletedUser3097

Back on track to the topic of this thread- looking forward to feedback about The Elementals- I like the look of the new ancient wonders.

How are other players finding it?

Deleted User - 106219

So far the new AWs seem rather useless for my city.

cwgiii

Shaman
I like the look of Sunset Towers but it's really disappointing that the reward is in chests. There are no chests in the app and I only give NH by the app, so no goodies for me :(
Just a suggestion (that I saw from others), you might try doing NH for your fellows on a PC, to collect chests, then switch to a mobile to do for your discovered provinces. This is my modus operondi.

Jixel

Spellcaster
Ok, repeating a point I made on Beta - the numbers don't add up, when looking at Divine Seeds.

The amount of Seeds required to produce the new sentient goods (plus for unlocking new techs) exceeds the amount that many players will receive in a day, unless they have a large number of high-level AWs (*cough*pushaccounts*cough*).

Worse, there's a major upgrade to the Trader (costs 750pop/750 culture, increases in area, 250k supplies), but it doesn't provide any increase in Seeds production ?!
(the upgrade allows you to trade the new Sentient goods, and ... that's it ...)

It's not too late - please improve the Trader upgrade so that the Divine Seeds production has half a chance of meeting the new demands on it.

DeletedUser3781

Just a suggestion (that I saw from others), you might try doing NH for your fellows on a PC, to collect chests, then switch to a mobile to do for your discovered provinces. This is my modus operondi.
I really can't. Every time when I do something pointless like scanning the bushes of someone's city (or doing 75 beverages etc) I feel a strange, mystical urge to delete my Inno account and do something better with my life :eek:

The amount of Seeds required to produce the new sentient goods (plus for unlocking new techs) exceeds the amount that many players will receive in a day, unless they have a large number of high-level AWs
Can you show your maths? I haven't looked into it yet but I'm interested.

DeletedUser3097

I have the same problem. Doesnt loading only Felyndral world but A and W load normaly. Any idea?
After an update, it is a good idea to clear your cache/ history so please:

1. Close down the game.
2. Clear your cache/ history.
3. Try opening the game again and see if it is behaving properly.

If it doesn't, please contact Support. :)

Jackluyt

Shaman
The Elementals (the long-awaited Chapter XII Guest Race) arrived today on the EN / International server. It is expected in all the other Live Worlds most likely on Thursday.

Here is a video that showcases the resources available for this chapter! You are welcome to share it with friends, fellowship and neighbors - some of whom may not have received the upgrade yet.

If you like newsy videos lile this and would like to see all that we make, please give it a Like and Subscribe on YouTube!

Killiak

Artisan
I do see a bunch of mandatory squad size upgrades. From the calculations on the beta forum, it would appear these are actually NOT beneficial to players at all, because the enemy strenght increases more than yours with the upgrade.

Same with the catering costs, which seem to increase a lot faster than your actual squad size.

So how will Inno devs compensate us, and keep the balance, for this loss of power in tournaments?

Tiriake

Soothsayer
There isn't much to be excited about. in the past I have always been excited when new chapter is revealed. This is the first new chapter where I was waiting for it as in I had finished all available chapters. Every bit of excitment died when I realised that I have to build marble manufactories now. Not only that. We get one expansion. One! Yet buildings increase size as per usual. Trader upgrade is pointles, it only takes more space and population, but doesn't benefict us in any way. If the rumors are correct than squad size for this chapter will make our life harder in tournaments. Now that I belive was totaly intentional.

How this chapter got released again paints it in bad colors. It's not good enough to announce update in the same morning it is released. That's practically no notification. Nor is it ok to again bring bugged version to live servers, Nor is it ok to do it at the last day of our FA.

DeletedUser3781

Every bit of excitment died when I realised that I have to build marble manufactories now. Not only that. We get one expansion. One! Yet buildings increase size as per usual.
I think we will need less T1, so we can replace some of our T1 factories with T4. At least it seems so to me from reading the beta forum.

Tiriake

Soothsayer
I think we will need less T1, so we can replace some of our T1 factories with T4. At least it seems so to me from reading the beta forum.
Yes, I gathered that's what I have to do. Infact I think I have to get rid of more buildings to fit everything in. Guest race settelment is again huge. All that whining form devs how our cities are too big, so that they have a reason to cut down on available expansions via tech chapters, yet they go and and design more bigger buildings.

I'm very upset about the marble manufactories, because devs have been going on and on about only keep your boosted good manufactories since you can trade all the rest. So I don't have marble manufactories, because devs made it clear that it's not wise to have that in my city. And now I need to build one of those. at this point I don't care that it's going to be a new boosted good.

Killiak

Artisan
I can already tell that I won't have enough Divine Seeds production to support two T4 manufactories, so I wll just stick with one. It'll take a while, but I am not in a rush anyway.