Dear Humans and Elves,
We updated our International Worlds to version 1.144 today January, 4th!
You can find the list of changes below:
- Showing the production of set buildings was improved for an easier understanding: initial productions are always shown as benefits, and all bonus productions (unlocked by placing it as set) are displayed separately.
As with every update, we've resolved a number of bugs, among which:
- An issue was fixed where sometimes units that were revived in between waves of a multi-wave battle did not appear on the battlefield.
- We fixed an issue where the number of Tomes was not displayed correctly in the reward pop-up when receiving Tomes as a reward.
- We fixed a display issue that occurred when reviving units between battle waves. Now there will not be an error message.
- Using a Teleport Building Spell will now count for quests requiring you to "Use Enchantment Spells."
No Mobile updates.
Note: the app version of the update is released separately from the browser version.
If you are curious and want to experience these changes before they are released, please feel free to register an account on our Beta server, where they get released several days in advance for technical testing.
We hope you like the changes we're bringing with this update. Please let us know your feedback to the changes by leaving a comment in the discussion thread!
Your Elvenar Team