• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.39

DeletedUser3097

i'm sorry if i was disrespectful, but i don't think anyone was earlier too.It's Frustration cause this game getting worse by the minute !
Nothing you have said was disrespectful. :) Earlier disrespectful posts have been removed and now are only visible to the forum team.

DeletedUser3485

I got the three treasure chests within 12 NH visits, just like before. Also noticed that after I open a treasure chest and got like 1010 steel, the next city I gave NH another 1010 steel was added. Either this indication was faulty somehow, or I did in fact get 6x goods with NH. Though of course this still doesn't compare to the amount of goods I got before this change.

And I don't know if this was just a coincidence, but I didn't get any Tier 3 goods from the chests; just 2x steel and 1x scrolls.
A few times now I've open chest to get the same boost ie 2 x planks & 1 dust... seem to often miss the T2 goods

DeletedUser3485

Prior to building the Crystal Lighthouse & Great Bell Spire in my cities (I play in three worlds) it was rare for me to visit everyone on the map, as it took too long and didn't get many visits back. The only time visited everyone was when needed the extra coin. However, that all changed after I built those AW's it was then worth visiting those discovered on the world map and I was getting messages from small players thanking me for visiting them. Now with the changes to the AW's its not worth my while to visit everyone on the map. I was getting over 29.5K of goods everyday, now I get barely 5K. Using the App has made it possible to visit everyone much more quickly, though can't collect chests on app.

The recent changes to the Crystal lighthouse / Great Bell Spire are seriously detrimental to the game for a number of reasons:

1 Apart from the players who only visited those in their FS, all other players are receiving significanly less goods since changes to CL / GBS AW's - I'm personally down 24.5K of goods everyday in each of two of my cities in Arendyll and Winyandor and down over 3K in newer city in Felyndral.

2 Players now have less goods for tournaments - each of the cities I'm in were one or two chest's down this tourny compared to previously - less available goods to suppliment when need to negotiate.

3. It discourages daily visits. The smaller players are missing out on being visited as there is no perceived benefit to the bigger players of visiting everyone discovered in world map and it takes way too long to visit unless using the app & I was getting RSI using the PC to visit everyone.

4. I personally used to offer 3 star trades (extra 10%) due to the extra boost I was getting from goods from the AW's, now I'm no longer able to help out the smaller players.

5 How can players be confident in building any AW's if Inno can change their mind on a whim as to what that AW can provide?...

We as players, look very carefully at which AW's to have in our cities as space is limited, I'm now in a quandary, the Great Bell Spire & Crystal Lighhouse are no longer worth having since the changes recently made to 'balance' them, the space they take up no longer justifies the benefits received, however, I've spent considerable KP upgrading them to now turn around and delete them, is inno going to compensate me and the other players when we delete these AW's that we built in good faith under what now appears false information given by inno....

I was considering getting more diamonds before the changes to these AW's, that is now on hold.... Inno keeps changing the rules with AW's, trading etc and not for the benefit of the players ... Please, Please reverse changes to Great Bell Spire and Crystal Lighhouse, lots of very unhappy players out there

Jackluyt

Shaman
I have three points to add to the debate:

22195698_10210211835232954_8772617091645906792_n.jpg

1. The Crystal Lighthouse / Bell spire is still a good Wonder, for its boost of neighbor help - it is just not as good as it used to be;

2. This is not the first time that the design team have down-valued a game element. (For example: Down-valuing the prizes in the last Event was explained by Timon thus - he said the previous event they made the prizes too good, so they had adjusted them down again.)

Why do they do this?
It causes immense player dissatisfaction to be given something - and then to have it taken away again;

3. Why not give us extra Treasure Chests?
Three basic like now, and then one for every x amount of visits. That is the perfect solution! Because then you will get extra goods directly in proportion to the number of times you visit - and we will be back where we used to be and no one will have grounds to complain.

If the developers do not want to give away masses of prizes - there is simple solution to that too!
Re-structure the chest contents while adjusting the daily number - give lots of low value prizes liek 30 minute instants or coin rain 5%, relics, Enchantments - and add in a very valuable mystery chest at random every now and again, with something very special inside - like a 100% Instant, or a BluePrint.

That would:

1. Make the CL / BS rewards fair again and close to how they used to be;
2. Give people a reason to visit more
3. Make the daily visits more exciting!!

I hope that someone forwards this suggestion to the designers...

J

DeletedUser538

Taking away what we all ready did is wrong ...if they want the change the people just starting wont know the differance and why did we not get something back for all the upgrading we did for the AW...??????? i think we should go back to the way it was this is just down right cheating...

Langafel

Dreamer
I also use the app to do neighbourly visits, does this mean I will no longer receive the bonus goods ??
Yep! I save a few players for manual visits but you don't get a chest offered at every province so it's all very annoying no matter what you do.

Langafel

Dreamer
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the upcoming update to version 1.39 - we're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team
Dear Dizzy Lizzie and other moderators, there has been quite a lot of feedback from us "Humans and Elves". NONE of it is very happy.

YOUR TURN!!!!!

DeletedUser5037

I happy Innogames stop cheat peoples to exploit that Lighthouse/Spire AW cheat for get more goods than others that not cheat!
Is same as long time cheats that go for more Wholesaler goods with coins with NH cheat. They cheat big! Innogames fix! YAY!

These people shout for lots KPs on AW cheats, here on forums, as they cheat for that Lighthouse/Spire AW! I call BS! (Apologies to swear term here!)

P.S. Hello everyones! I play for some many days, and love this game now! Love Innogames! YAY! ^_^

DeletedUser441

I hope so . :confused: o_O. Or a dev' having a laugh.
I lost 43k goods a day when the Crystal Lighthouse changed. I spent 3 hours a day doing neighbourly help to get those extra goods.
How is that cheating ?

Timneh

Artisan
I happy Innogames stop cheat peoples to exploit that Lighthouse/Spire AW cheat for get more goods than others that not cheat!
Is same as long time cheats that go for more Wholesaler goods with coins with NH cheat. They cheat big! Innogames fix! YAY!

These people shout for lots KPs on AW cheats, here on forums, as they cheat for that Lighthouse/Spire AW! I call BS! (Apologies to swear term here!)

Please explain how using the CL/BS AW the way it was designed to be used is cheating. Are people that win the lottery cheating because they bought a ticket ?

DeletedUser5037

Try "different point of view to you"... not troll! This problem with internet users; people think they Gods and those with not same views are trolls or something bad! I not the same to you, you troll to me! Hahaha! Also cyberbully to me! I give point, you not like. You attack! How sad for humanity!

"Adapt" or "move on". There plenty games same this out there! You not like? You go away! Keep for people like me who like! Happy to pay for diamonds to Inno! Great game! Had great fun so far for some many days I play!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lelanya

Mentor
Try "different point of view to you"... not troll! This problem with internet users; people think they Gods and those with not same views are trolls or something bad! I not the same to you, you troll to me! Hahaha! Also cyberbully to me! I give point, you not like. You attack! How sad for humanity!

"Adapt" or "move on". There plenty games same this out there! You not like? You go away! Keep for people like me who like! Happy to pay for diamonds to Inno! Great game! Had great fun so far for some many days I play!
Hear hear! You represent an unpopular minority Faldorin
When the senior mods explained these changes their points made sense. I probably will not keep my CL/CBS AS their footprint is large and space is always an issue. I would like some kind of credit towards other AWs; I'm just very grateful my 2 are only level 4

Timneh

Artisan
@Faldorin You still have not explained how using a AW the way it was designed to be used is cheating. If you do not have any evidence to support your accusations then it is wrong to make them in the first place. Maybe your failure to answer the first time i asked is evidence that you have no way to defend your statement.