• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.39

DeletedUser441

Re : Faldorin's post
Reminds me of my old school motto "Gwell dysg na golud" . Translated "Better educated than wealthy". :).
Calling players cheats when they are definitely not is a reportable offence. I benefitted from the extra goods given for neighbourly help before the Crystal Lighthouse was changed. You consider that cheating ! ? I took the time and effort to help all 180 of my discovered neighbours every day , as I did from the start of playing (2 years). How is that cheating ?
To put it politely , from my point of view , you are sadly mistaken. :(

DeletedUser3097

I think this discussion needs to cool down a little. In the case of the AW changes, no-one was cheating but they were playing within the rules which existed at the time.

Different opinions exist, and this forum is the place to express them but only within the rules of the forum.

Respect is the key.

Thank you for your co-operation in this matter.

Thezza

Spellcaster
I think what Faldorin was saying was that Inno realised that people were getting a ridiculous amount of goods because 1. They had a lighthouse/spire at a stupidly high level. 2. Have a huge amount of discovered provinces. 3. They can now visit these huge amount of neighbours very quickly.

The reason they can do all this is because they have loads of push accounts, therefore are cheating.

But instead of dealing with the cheaters and putting a stop to it, they have thrown the baby out with the bath water...and the bath. I had a lvl 7 Lighthouse..thousands of kps invested...now worthless and sold.

Either that or Falordin doesn't quite understand..lol

DeletedUser441

I think what Faldorin was saying was that Inno realised that people were getting a ridiculous amount of goods because 1. They had a lighthouse/spire at a stupidly high level. 2. Have a huge amount of discovered provinces. 3. They can now visit these huge amount of neighbours very quickly.

The reason they can do all this is because they have loads of push accounts, therefore are cheating.

But instead of dealing with the cheaters and putting a stop to it, they have thrown the baby out with the bath water...and the bath. I had a lvl 7 Lighthouse..thousands of kps invested...now worthless and sold.

Either that or Falordin doesn't quite understand..lol
I have the CL at level 11 and gained 51k goods a day before the change plus over 180 discovered neighbours.. I do not have any push accounts !

Just two years of fecking hard work ! :mad:

Thezza

Spellcaster
I know Brienne..it was not people with lvl 7 or 11 but much much much higher!!
If anyone can tell me how you get 13 or more AWs some of then lvl 20 or even lvl 22 and all the rest between 12 and 20, without push accounts I would love to know

Last edited:

Thezza

Spellcaster
I have 6 AWs at lvl2, 3, 4, 4. 6 and 7 respectively..it would take 2176 kps to upgrade all of them to the next level....to lvl14?? lvl 20?? god alone knows but I guess it would somewhere between 18kps and 1,000,000kps...lol

Deleted User - 384643

And still no reaction from Inno about how they plan to compensate all the honest players who put down a Crystal Lighthouse/Bell Spire and spend many KPs upgrading it because it seemed like it would be worth the effort after the Ancient Wonders improvements, only for the Elvenar devs to pull the rug out from under us by seriously nerfing this Ancient Wonder.

You think we get too many goods out of it, because apparently there are hundreds of players who've already upgraded the Crystal Lighthouse/Bell Spire to level 15+ and spend their days giving 3+ hours of Neighborly Help, and so you want to downgrade it? Fine. But this sneaky change made my level 4 Crystal Lighthouse worthless for me, so I want the Knowledge Points back that I and others invested in it because YOU made me think this was a useful AW.

Everyone who build a Crystal Lighthouse or Bell Spire should have the option to sell it now and get all the KP invested back, so we can put those KP into another AW that you haven't ruined (yet).